Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

movies made me hate high heels. you wanna trip & fall at the most inconvenient times b/c you refuse to take off those shoes?

New Mutants 2.5/8 - Another bad movie in the X-Men universe. I did enjoy a couple of the visuals with Magik and the bear.

It's been nice being able to go to AMC movies the past month as out of the few movies I've seen I'd say the most people in a theater was 10 for Tenet.

Unfortunately theaters here in Seattle close again tomorrow at least until December 14 :(
I'm all for getting cases down and get why this is happening though...

Home Alone opened in theaters 30 years ago today.

home_alone_1990_original_film_art_1200x.jpg

Makes me feel old as hell. I can still remember lines oustide the video store when the VHS finally dropped.

Favorite Christmas movie of all time.

Saw it in the theater in 2015 for the 25th anniversary.

So when I’m binge-ing a show on a streaming service and it asks me if I want to “skip intro” before the next episode, I never do. I like seeing the intro before each ep. Am I alone on that?

Makes me feel old as hell. I can still remember lines oustide the video store when the VHS finally dropped.

Favorite Christmas movie of all time.

Saw it in the theater in 2015 for the 25th anniversary.

When I was in Chicago in 2015, I went by the McCallister House in Winnetka and took a photo in front it.

It looks about the same as it did in the film.

So when I’m binge-ing a show on a streaming service and it asks me if I want to “skip intro” before the next episode, I never do. I like seeing the intro before each ep. Am I alone on that?
I'd agree for all intros that are 20 seconds or less.

Listening to full on intros that are a min or longer for shows that have over 50 episodes is crazy.

For example, Community, no problem. Short but the song is just great and catchy. The intro never actually plays the entire real song.

On the other hand, Game of Thrones, cool intro but lets be honest too long when you're binging and want to get right back to the story and find out who won a big battle or who survived an assassination attempt.

This does vary though. Some great shows have boring intros like say Homeland or House of Cards. No reason to listen to those entire intros every time.

Depends.

Deep, really rich show where every episode feels like a movie?

Yup. It's a landmark & cleanser.

Background burner or a comedy?

Keep it movin

I would put season 3 of the Office up against any season of television in this millennium.

I HAVE, A LAUNDRY MACHINE!!!

Is making the promotional title “Zack Snyder’s Justice League” a good or bad marketing move?

Back
Top Bottom