Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

E23A100F-318A-466E-AF6F-EB5280376D4C.jpeg
Did this get signed to a team?
giphy (1).gif

gLgwuHO.gif

:lol:

one time a month ago. Don’t know how long before that, he posted so much in the laker thread I got bored of scrolling :lol:

I’m talking like 50 times in the same day :wow:

He stopped posting in S&T entirely. I know he was getting burnt out on NT last time I reached out to him but I thought it was S&T specifically.

Usually if a regular stops posting out of nowhere I try to dm them and see if everything is cool but that's what he had said

Steve had all the ladies breaking it down for him

Plus he invented a machine that turned him into the smoothest man in the room

Mr Robot is ****ing amazing. Season 4 picked up and went OFF. Just got done with episode 3. No idea how these last several episodes are going to play out now but I'm excited.
As far as television I gotta say it was an overall amazing viewing experience beginning to end.

Some shows botch endings. I haven't been that satisfied with an end to a show since BB. Most shows fall off or take a wrong turn to the final season and finale but Sam Esmail did his thing.

He then proceeded to flex on his peers again and do Homecoming :pimp:

Trial 4 on Netflix. Compelling true crime doc. Story is pretty wild. Dude's lawyer is a bulldog.

Haven't watched Mr. Robot since dudes ruined season 2 with their "speculating".
That's what it was.

Finally binged it during lockdown. Couldn't figure out for the life of me, why I originally fell off after the first couple eps of S2 premiered. Joey Bada$$ is my guy. The show was dishing out the acting, visuals and writing like it's free lunch, what gives?

The internet stayed trying to spoil. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom