Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Paramount+ has all the old Nick shows. Are You Afraid of the Dark, Guts, Salute Your Shorts, etc

tenor.gif

I finally got around to checking out the Cursed Films series from 2019.

Highly suggested for any horror fans/cinema history buffs. While the films and curses featured in each episode are somewhat common knowledge, it is interesting to hear commentary from experts outside of film.

They also make some solid references to other movies. My watch list grows after every episode :lol:

RIP Tawny Kitaen :frown: Some of you in here may never have heard of her, but she was special for 80s MTV kids like me.

Anyone see The Rental with Dan Stevens? What did you think?
I enjoyed it. Worth the watch imo.
The Rental is on Showtime. This one was interesting. Talk about a movie where the plot thickens. There's a couple holes where you may shake your head but I like these kind of horror thillers. There's a few things I really like about it but don't want to give anything away. Alison Brie is always easy to look at too.

"Every Breath You Take"

Movie was meh 😕
Always curious when the critic/audience tomato scores are lopsided. Had to see for myself. It was like a Great Value Cape Fear lol.
Screenshot_20210509-083514__01.jpg

Trailer

Back
Top Bottom