Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

MI: Fallout >= MI:3 > MI: Ghost Protocol > MI: Rogue Nation > MI:1 > MI:2

D2693BFE-2E3A-49D4-A8CC-99EB097399DE.gif

Fallout did something I didn't expect.

After a while I was just like if every MI movie doesn't dip below the quality of Ghost Protocol I'll be good. Fallout just eclipsed everything that came before it. Still early but can go down as one of the best action movies ever.

Last edited:

maybe the first Time I’ve said this before, but Leo would have been AWFUL in this role. Clooney killed it. McConaughey would have been good in a supporting role, but he wouldn’t have been quick witted enough to play Ulysses

Long but great watch. He's had a hell of a life. Wish he got more serious roles but he plays a great piece of **** too :lol:

With Wrath of Man today, Spiral next week and Quiet Place II after that it finally feels like a string of big movies is being released since before lock downs started. Cant wait for a somewhat normal release schedule again lol.

Does Spiral (the new Saw movie) do anything for you? NT’s Saw V thread was so hype. People were going LOST on it with theories and ****.

Back
Top Bottom