Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Man, I could have swore I already knocked Gone Baby Gone out, but seeing all these clips and not recognizing them, I think I missed this one.

What kind of scores would you guys give?

-foe

Movie is spectacular. I watched it again a couple weeks ago. So tough. That was the movie that Ben started to come back, and he followed it with The Town and then he was the "it" guy again.

7.5/8 is certainly fair. Cast is tremendous. Everyone knew they were doin A1 work on that film.

Had a little spare time so I decided to check out this short. (2019)
1643830928337.jpeg

I am completely dumbfounded........Kirby survived Scream 4? :wow:

There's an Easter egg in 5 that shows a Youtube clip of Woodsboro survivor Kirby (whatever her last name was)

Sounds like Scream 6 will happen, but that was just fan art I posted above. Still, I am thrilled for a 6th. And for Kirby to possibly come back? (But I think Hayden is done with acting)

Trying to watch the Tragedy of Macbeth but I'm too dumb to understand it so far 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

Shakespearean lingo is pretty hard to fully comprehend. People dedicate their whole lives to it, like they’re trying to crack Egyptian hieroglyphs or something.

I took like a Shakespeare college course once and it was harder than learning French or German that same year.

That being said, did you like the film?!! I wouldn’t really be interested but Cohens are one of my favs (even though this is 1 short)

Been going through a rough patch with my 14-yo son. Off school tomorrow because of weather. I told him let's knock out a few movies, his picks.
- Encanto (QUIET IN FRONT; it's starting)
- Jurassic Park 3 (He's seen the first 2 and loved them. He legit cracks up.)
- X-Men: Apocalypse (we started watching these in order in 2020. That's our next one.)

This is as good as life gets for me. 🤙😎

-foe

Shakespearean lingo is pretty hard to fully comprehend. People dedicate their whole lives to it, like they’re trying to crack Egyptian hieroglyphs or something.

I took like a Shakespeare college course once and it was harder than learning French or German that same year.

That being said, did you like the film?!! I wouldn’t really be interested but Cohens are one of my favs (even though this is 1 short)
I stopped about 15 minutes in 😂🤦🏾‍♂️. Too many distractions at my house today, I can see this is something I'm going to need to really pay attention to. I'm definitely going to watch it fully this weekend though.

I did watch House of Gucci early this morning. One of those rare movies that wasn't good or bad. It was aight. I'd imagine Italians being a bit peeved watching it tho, the caricatures were absurd. Either do it in Italian with subtitles or just go all the way American and lose the accents, the accents were a bit much to sit through for 2 and a half hours. Way too long of a movie and they don't go into detail about isht. But I didn't hate it 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

I tried watching the last duel…

didn’t get far.. was super distracted by Matt Damon and whatever was going on with his hair.. then seeing Ben affleck really took me out of it

I’ll try to tackle it another damn.. but they really should have gone another way on those 2 parts

I tried watching the last duel…

didn’t get far.. was super distracted by Matt Damon and whatever was going on with his hair.. then seeing Ben affleck really took me out of it

I’ll try to tackle it another damn.. but they really should have gone another way on those 2 parts
Not really a spoiler but The narrative flips and eventually he starts getting roasted for his looks, and turns out he's been getting roasted as a weird looking buffoon the whole time, it's hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom