Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Probably hella late, but this was a really fun movie.

20210326T1215-MOVIE-REVIEW-NOBODY-1244756.jpg

Just watched the first episode and it was 🔥🔥🔥 If you love standup comedy and all the great black comedians from the 90s up til now this is a must watch
MV5BOTNiNjdiNjItMGU3ZC00MjdiLWExZmItNjE2Y2QwYzM4NGQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjkwOTAyMDU@._V1_QL75_UX19...jpg
O

I watched the whole thing last night. I had no idea Guy Torry had impact like that. And i also didn’t know he wrote for the show Martin. He actually helped write one of the funniest episode. It’s dope to see how a lot of people got discovered.

“I’m not paying you to do... whatever it is you’re doing out here.”

“Fine. So don’t pay me”

“Excuse me?”

“I quit. So you don’t have to pay me. Now leave me alone.”
1644085058007.jpeg

Checked out Jungle Cruise last night. It was fun. Very similar vibe to POTC Curse of the Black Pearl. The Rock was The Rock in a good way and Emily Blunt can do no wrong for me. 6.25/8.

I watched the whole thing last night. I had no idea Guy Torry had impact like that. And i also didn’t know he wrote for the show Martin. He actually helped write one of the funniest episode. It’s dope to see how a lot of people got discovered.
Just finished it. One of those rare times where a documentary actually needed to be 10 episodes 😂🤷🏾‍♂️. Didn't realize how much Guy meant to comedy. I remember him from back in the day, it was dope to see how something he created helped not only the up and comers but the comedians we now consider legends. He even got his security guards put on in Hollywood 🔥

One Hour Photo with Creepy Robin Williams

YAY or NAY
Hell yeah. I really liked Mark Romanek’s directing in the film. Good performance by Gary Cole as well. I’ve seen it a few times and I think it’s really good. I think I’ve read somewhere that Robin Williams put on such a good performance that audience members forgot it was him within a few minutes of watching the film.

Checked out Jungle Cruise last night. It was fun. Very similar vibe to POTC Curse of the Black Pearl. The Rock was The Rock in a good way and Emily Blunt can do no wrong for me. 6.25/8.

youre not giving curse of the black pearl enough credit

and rock in a good way is the 1st jumanji or fast and furious 6, 7 and/or 8

Ozark finale :lol: aight

“Sorry… whoever you are”

Wow

Last edited:
I love most of the POTC films. 5 was ehh. 4 grew on me. 1-3 are classics to me. Great villains, music, and adventure.
All the cheesyness works on me. Like the marriage scene and two goons.

Sucks that the 4k release ended up being trash.

put some cot damn respect on pirates cinematic universe. i still enjoy all 5 movies.

hobbs and shaw - 5/8.

vanessa kirby was mesmerizing. some good laughs. some cringe and oh brother moments. 3rd act just fell apart.

Back
Top Bottom