Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

“C….D….F….F….F. Three weeks we’ve been talking about the Platt Amendment”

1659014463459.gif

Is this that John Cusack movie? I get better off dead and one crazy summer mixed up all the time.
Fast times.

As for the two Cusack movies you mentioned, they're very similar. Same director, I believe. But One Crazy Summer is mostly at the beach and Better Off Dead is mostly in the moutains/snow

“Jefe! Jefe! Encontramos otro mosquito!”

“Estas seguro?”

“Si, venga.”

“A ver, muestrame.”
1659023924727.gif

That’s a good question. I’m getting Enmanuelle Chriqui vibes, although it isn’t her…
1659026342297.jpeg
Its an actress named Francia Raisa, I believe.

She’s in the How I Met Your Father Show with Hilary Duff.

lawdog1 lawdog1 So I was watching Vanilla Sky the other day and the song “Everything in Its Right Place” was played in the beginning of the film. Have you ever listened to the band Radiohead? And if so, do you enjoy their work? Thanks.

Last edited:
lawdog1 lawdog1 So I was watching Vanilla Sky the other day and the song “Everything in It’s Right Place” was played in the beginning of the film. Have you ever listened to the band Radiohead? And if so, do you enjoy their work? Thanks.
I haven't explored most of Radiohead's catalouge, but have a few songs from them I like in my music library. I'll probably get around to checking out more of their stuff as some point.

WUUUUUUUT. That's like the only Cage movie I can stand, that and Family Man.

-foe

cage and ryan were good. story was decent. the ending absolutely trashed the movie. riding a bike, eyes closed, two lane, in the mountains, downhill. what could go wrong. seth didnt even have happiness for 24 hrs. mans got a solid 8 to 10 hrs and splat, surgeon hits log truck and is gone. last time i was this upset at the ending of a movie was the vow.

Back
Top Bottom