Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

threw on x2 and x3 randomly tonight.

E6665340-BCC8-420A-8D4F-BDC21C17DF93.jpeg

no ragrats. x2 opening scene with nightcrawler is still fire. james is still a good cyclops. patrick and ian were good as well. jackman did his thing. rebecca :evil: . halle could have it all. iceman, rogue and pyro were meh. x3 was a little haunting given whats going on in this country with women rights.

I get what Ska's intent is, but it's not reality. T1 is nowhere close to T2.

Yes it is. Different type of movies completely. T1 is horror/tech-noir. T2 is more action/sci-fi with mass appeal and a huge budget. Both have aged quite a bit but still hold up. These movies are so close you can go down a rabbit hole online, read articles, reviews and see it’s pretty much split down the middle depending on one’s taste.

Last edited:
threw on x2 and x3 randomly tonight.

E6665340-BCC8-420A-8D4F-BDC21C17DF93.jpeg

no ragrats. x2 opening scene with nightcrawler is still fire. james is still a good cyclops. patrick and ian were good as well. jackman did his thing. rebecca :evil: . halle could have it all. iceman, rogue and pyro were meh. x3 was a little haunting given whats going on in this country with women rights.

X2 is great to me. 1 was fine for it’s time but had it’s faults, 3 was a mess for the most part :lol:

As a kid, I remember liking the Clint movies in which he had an orangutan for a sidekick, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen them as an adult.

I'm not a big Clint fan at all. But one movie of his I did like a lot was True Crime. That film was big underrated imo.

I like Trouble with the Curve only cuz of Amy Adams, and Million Dollar Baby was of course greatness.

I'm not a big Clint fan at all. But one movie of his I did like a lot was True Crime. That film was big underrated imo.

I like Trouble with the Curve only cuz of Amy Adams, and Million Dollar Baby was of course greatness.
I love Clint and True Crime is good but not one of my favorites that I consider outstanding. I'll put a list of my top Clint movies later.

my Clint Eastwood top movie list.

1. Unforgiven
2. In the Line of Fire
3. A Perfect World
4. Sudden Impact
5. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Yoooo I finally watched the second Borat movie and it was waaaaaay better than I expected.
I rewatched it’s tonight, now I’m watching the 2006 ORIGINAL.
Bruh has my stomach hurting right now.
I forgot he got saved and Baptized with the gift of Soeaking in Tounges(Surprisingly I got Baptized with Tounges when I was like 7yrs old/remeber it like it was yesterday.)

For anybody who is unfamiliar with being Baptized in the Holy Spirit and accepting the Gift of Tongues: peep game at 5:30

I’ve never seen In The Line of Fire, even though I went to Irondale High School, which is the only HS in New Brighton, Minnesota.

I’m told the Malkovich/villain character in the movie screws up and says he went to “New Brighton High School” when my city—New Brighton, Minn.— doesn’t have a HS named after the city.

A6E32710-324F-4FBB-82F8-B222B25EFA4B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom