Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Watching one of my favorites on this Tuesday

1663718183169.gif

:stoneface:

Just turned 30. Didn't watch horror movies once Halloween: Resurrection (one of the worst of the series) scared me to death as a kid. Basically started watching them in 2019. :lol:

I've seen all the Halloweens, Paranormal Activities, Conjurings, Insidious', The Thing, Psycho, The Shining, The Exorcist, Texas Chainsaw Massacres, Blair Witch Project, Screams, etc. now. Ketchup years still going.

An hour in about.

Within the first 15 minutes, that Tina girl was sure to be the main character and then at the 15-minute mark they kill her off. We switch to the other girl, Nancy, and now we're off and this is good. Love that ****.

Horror movies specifically make it for me if the leads who are fighting off the evil are good actors, or if not, acted great in this specific performance. This is consistent off most of all the ones I've liked, but it's hard to get great acting for horror movies because they're usually actors on the way up or on the way down.

An hour in about.

Within the first 15 minutes, that Tina girl was sure to be the main character and then at the 15-minute mark they kill her off. We switch to the other girl, Nancy, and now we're off and this is good. Love that ****.

Horror movies specifically make it for me if the leads who are fighting off the evil are good actors, or if not, acted great in this specific performance. This is consistent off most of all the ones I've liked, but it's hard to get great acting for horror movies because they're usually actors on the way up or on the way down.
Johnny Depp is the main character.

At least from the time Tina dies to the time Nancy is alive here, it's Nancy. I'm halfway and posting :lol:

I'm telling you it's the girls the first hour :lol: but maybe it changes

Nightmare on elm street one of my fave. Over the years I’ve preferred part 3 more. But the original is the best and scariest.

I also once got *****ed out by a date for playing an edited song i didn't realize was the edited version

I could do a Sebulba Money Laundering Disney+ show if they are willing

Watched this randomly, this looks like it has potential

Someone says to you 'Boy oh boy, I sure do love watching a good film. Godfather, Good Will Hunting, Treasure of Sierra Madre, nothing beats sitting back and taking a good movie in.'

And then they say to you 'I've never seen The Shining.'

You say... ?

-foe
Kubrick movies can be an acquired taste.

Back
Top Bottom