Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

That soundtrack was a staple of my mom's 10 disc CD changer in her Volvo in the '90s

Also very late but finally watching. Ted Lasso. It's like if they made the sweet and sincerity of Parks and rec but made it about sports. Like holy crap, that show is amazing

You should. I remember this a lot due to island in the sun.

It’s def a cult classic. First major role for galafanakis.

Also, it’s loosely based on Casablanca. VERY loosely. Island in the Sun is supposed to be “As Time Goes By.”

Play it again, Sam

Ingred Bergman :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

It’s def a cult classic. First major role for galafanakis.

Also, it’s loosely based on Casablanca. VERY loosely. Island in the Sun is supposed to be “As Time Goes By.”

Play it again, Sam

Ingred Bergman :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

interesting. as beautiful as "As Time Goes By" is, I believe it would be out of place for "OUT COLD". Island in the Sun is more fitting to the movie. and for me, "AS Time Goes By" fit perfectly on "Sleepless in Seattle" especially sang by Jimmy Durante. Sleepless in Seattle again is loosely based on "Love Affair". I watched the remake of Love Affair (one with Warren Beatty and Annette Bening) which came out a year after Sleepless in Seattle.

I know my sneaker nerd’ry is among the reasons I love The Terminator so much because every time I get a clean look at Reese’s canvas Vandals, I’m like…

0A60A1EA-87C8-430F-902C-36D07F712C67.gif

Cabin Fever (2002)

:lol:

7/8

Winston the Sheriff are you ******* kidding me

Cabin-Fever-Giuseppe-Andrews-Deputy-Winston.png

Eli Roth's character Grimm: "That's a positive bonfire..."

2 calling people gay references wouldn't pass the Bechtel test if you know what i mean

Rider Strong basically got in there while she was sleeping, he wouldn't know if she was up based on what I was seeing, that was real grey

The scene where the brunette was shaving her legs over the wounds got me UGHing

Shawn Hunter was the one who figured out it was in the water, mark it down

This movie was super weird but great

I’ve watched the 1st one maybe 50 times this year. It’s my go-to fall asleep movie at night. Not because it’s boring, but the lighting is really dark throughout.
watching Rising Sun on a CRT television before going to sleep always helped me sleep well. most ppl online say the movie is mediocre & they're convincing but the cinematography helped me relax.

Someone says to you 'Boy oh boy, I sure do love watching a good film. Godfather, Good Will Hunting, Treasure of Sierra Madre, nothing beats sitting back and taking a good movie in.'

And then they say to you 'I've never seen The Shining.'

You say... ?

-foe

They must not like horror movies.

I may make the mistake of watching Cabin Fever 2 tonight after the NFL wraps up…

So I randomly thought about TMNT III today (the one where they go to Japan). Even as I kid, I remember realizing they really jumped the shark with this one :lol:

A quick Google search shows it made $54.4 million though :wow: . Was there ever a third installment of a series that stood up to the other movies? I can't think of one

Back
Top Bottom