Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

i7dbk70458y91.jpg
This would be occurring

That dumb *** Man On A Ledge movie is Top-10 in movies on Netflix and I blame all Avatar stans

That dumb *** Man On A Ledge movie is Top-10 in movies on Netflix and I blame all Avatar stans

For the life of me I couldn’t understand the Sam Worthington hate. He seemed to have the same “messiah/chosen one” role he got typecast into for a while. But I couldn’t get mad at the roles, he was doing alright. Only other thing I saw him in besides Clash of Titans, Terminator, Avatar was that mini-series called Manhunt. I thought he KILLED it in that.

But damn, I caught him in a couple other flicks and started noticing (besides Manhunt) when he has to actually ACT instead of just be a cookie cutter action guy, he flat out cannot do it. Peeped his movie Fractured the other day. Decent enough flick. Decent suspense, some cool twists. Dude was horrendous in that. Distracted me from the actual movie.

Long story short, I fully agree with Ska on the Avatar discussion and y’all need to chill with the Avatar slander. Because it was gimmicky at time of release, because it resembles dances with wolves storyline, and because Sam Worthington has proven he’s not a leading man has NOTHING TO DO with if the film was enjoyable or not!

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk :rofl:

If you nail that Worthington role as lead of your trilogy, everything might have been different and sooner for Avatar, so that’s why me thinxxx his career does affect Avatar as a franchise.

Live Die Repeat was the tagline from what I remember when it first came out, always existed. I was under the impression they were just using that in front of the title as an explainer not that it preempted the movie title.

But why I gotta get to 4 for it to get good? 🤣

Just finished the first. Listen, not terrible. Just... ah, nvm. You've heard it all before. I'll spare you. 🤙

-foe

I don't want to ruin anything. Just understand 2-3 are "different". (4-5-6 will bring things back)

It will pay off. Hang in there. Think MCU.

Bout to watch Royal Tenenbaums for the first time. What’s y’all’s favorite Wes Anderson movie? I remember really liking Grand Budapest Hotel but I haven’t seen it since it came out

C CP1708 is absolutely right. 5 and 6 are the two best in the series (IMO) but 4 kind of sets up 5 and typically I recommend watching 4 or atleast know the plot of 4 if you’re going to watch 5

Bout to watch Royal Tenenbaums for the first time. What’s y’all’s favorite Wes Anderson movie? I remember really liking Grand Budapest Hotel but I haven’t seen it since it came out
Grand Budapest Hotel is my choice. I like most of his films but that was really his magnum opus.

No questions. Watch and enjoy. We can wrap up when you finish Fast 9 this weekend.
That's adorable. I'll be lucky to get to 3 in the next week.

But no questions? I'll try.

I mean 1 was enjoyable. That's my overall take; it's fun. Dog, the diesel/shotgun scene towards the end 🤣🤦‍♂️... c'mon, man... I had to mention that.

It's fun. That's how I'm going into them. 🔥

-foe

That's adorable. I'll be lucky to get to 3 in the next week.

But no questions? I'll try.

I mean 1 was enjoyable. That's my overall take; it's fun. Dog, the diesel/shotgun scene towards the end 🤣🤦‍♂️... c'mon, man... I had to mention that.

It's fun. That's how I'm going into them. 🔥

-foe

Lol, I mean no questions about future movies. Go in blind.

If you have questions about things you see or missed etc, by all means I can help. Also, if you don't trust me, Big J is equally a big F&F fan.

I saw all but #3 in the theaters.

Back
Top Bottom