Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Iono about Ska calling Paul Walker “FF guy” no no no that’s Paul Walker. The Paul Walker.

But it’s fine Ska.

It’s fine!

It’s fine!

EB0811D1-DD0E-44A3-8146-3FC366360A6D.gif

Does the power of suggestion influence one’s opinion on film? Like if so and so like it, and it has high scores on websites, others will follow suit and rate it highly? Instead of calculating their own opinions?

Wow, did not even know Sinbad was sick. Hope he continues to recover.

Related, “Houseguest” is on my list of all time under-appreciated movies list. Sinbad and the late great Phil Hartman had awesome comedy chemistry in that flick. Been too long since I’ve watched it.

/8 what ya think? Noskey and I were applauding the tone, main actress, and birthday party
Missed this post because I've been sick. Literally the only positives of the movie. Would have changed my mind if it went full Malignant instead of failing as a serious horror.

Missed this post because I've been sick. Literally the only positives of the movie. Would have changed my mind if it went full Malignant instead of failing as a serious horror.
F290063C-EB4D-4B02-A08C-5887F0E95182.gif

You’re in a bad place cause of your phlegm and stuff don’t suck Smile into your sickly orbit 0] 0]

F290063C-EB4D-4B02-A08C-5887F0E95182.gif

You’re in a bad place cause of your phlegm and stuff don’t suck Smile into your sickly orbit 0] 0]
I went back to see what I scored it originally. 4/8. Thats seeming more and more generous as time goes by. Maybe being on death's doorstep for the past 2 days is just opening my eyes.

Nah, it was fine. 4/8 seems about right the more I think on it. The ending tho :smh:

1.) The Movie
2.) The Parking Garage
3.) The Limo
4.) The Marine Biologist
5a.) The Pool Guy (Kramer Moviefone)
5b.) The Merv Griffin Show

Moonfall is one of the unintentionally greatest movies I’ve seen in years. Saw it twice in theaters and now for the 3rd time last weekend at a coworker’s place.
The ultimate peak of ‘so bad it’s good’
The nerve of them setting up a sequel at the end was the icing on the cake :smh: :lol:

To anyone who hasn’t seen Moonfall, I highly recommend it. Prepare for an absolute trainwreck of stupidity but in an unintentionally good way

Sounds like Armageddon quality and expectation.... not opposed. Not as good as Armageddon in the "good-bad movie" specials but in the same tournament field.

Sounds like Armageddon quality and expectation.... not opposed.
Moonfall is bat**** insane (putting it lightly), with pretty good visuals actually

The first 2 minutes of this video are a great spoilerfree review. Past the 2 minute mark is getting into the plot and spoiler territory
It was actually this video that convinced me to go watch Moonfall in theaters, and I loved every second of it.

Last edited:
Moonfall is one of the unintentionally greatest movies I’ve seen in years. Saw it twice in theaters and now for the 3rd time last weekend at a coworker’s place.
The ultimate peak of ‘so bad it’s good’
The nerve of them setting up a sequel at the end was the icing on the cake :smh: :lol:

To anyone who hasn’t seen Moonfall, I highly recommend it. Prepare for an absolute trainwreck of stupidity but in an unintentionally good way
Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to watch it this weekend

Have you seen any of the F&F movies? I saw the first 3 and tapped out. The fact that I can say I tapped out after 3 films says a lot about how many they made :lol:
I saw bits and pieces of the first one and that was on T.V when the movie was still relatively fresh and new. (Some time in 2002) :lol: Feels like yesterday. Times flies, as they say.

I did however see most of Tokyo drift. I actually liked it a lot as far as I can remember. It was a fun watch. I loved Neela
1669172843927.jpeg

By the way, do you have a rating for the original one? (‘01) lol thanks

By the way, do you have a rating for the original one? (‘01) lol thanks

I liked the original one and Tokyo Drift. Both were decent movies imo, especially 1. For some reason I hear ppl say they hate Tokyo Drift tho. The second one was meh. I've seen bits of the others on TV as well. I'll tune in for a few seconds & be like "nope".

I'll probably give the first one about a 65%-69% depending on my mood.

You have time to return. You won't regret it. :nerd:

I dunno. It seems like it'd be hard for me to sit through them. Weren't they in space in the last one?

Back
Top Bottom