Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I’m at a work retreat and learned today that one of our attorneys is married to the Chairman and CEO of HBO. (A gay couple).

The HBO guy is here as a guest speaker.

No, I will not start e-mailing the husband complaints and/or show pitches.
Was it Casey Bloys?

I can't lie when I heard someone died relating to John Wick my first thought was Ian McShane. Definitely would of have Lance Reddick like 4th or 5th on people I guessed. He always played a guy you kind of like but at times don't like, certainly going to miss him as an actor.

Reddick’s version of the Hotel Manager in John Wick makes me think he would’ve been a great bartender at the Overlook… little emotion but wheels are turning.
Overlook? Mental rolodex searching, searching but drawing a blank where this reference is from? Might need to switch to the 21st century and go digital?

He was on The Watch (Ringer podcast) with Chris Ryan and Andy Greenwald about a month ago. Long interview—was discussing ads being inevitable on HBO, he talks about his “grids” which he has in his office that map out five years ahead of time for content and ideas.

this_is_bull****_the_wire.gif

Back
Top Bottom