Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I couldn't **** with LTROI AT ALL.

Got maybe 3 eps in.

I'm sorry but im killing my vampire child if they become a ****ing vampire. Yes I currently have no kids.

I'm not going around town killing random ppl from homeless to criminals and feeding my undead child buckets of blood and then moving to a new town after a year every year.

Not my kinda story to get in to.

What if it was the girl you fell in love with? Like your soulmate? And you first convince yourself that it’s “just a little blood”

What if it was the girl you fell in love with? Like your soulmate? And you first convince yourself that it’s “just a little blood”
Nah. If that's the case my soulmate died when that vampire took her life.

I can't have kids with the undead.

If she really wants to survive she better work on finding a new source of sustenance.

Nah. If that's the case my soulmate died when that vampire took her life.

I can't have kids with the undead.

If she really wants to survive she better work on finding a new source of sustenance.

I’m just sayin….if I’m dating prime Hilary Duff and she tells me she’s a vampire now, and she’ll keep the exact same body for eternity, and she just needs me to stab a few bums every couple months and we can still be together…..
F562785B-5CAF-4485-BDB9-C3788E45DBAB.gif

“You look down, they know you’re lying, and up, they know you don’t know the truth. Don’t use seven words when four will do. Don’t shift your weight. Look always at your mark, but don’t stare. Be specific but not memorable. Be funny but don’t make him laugh.”
"you called his niece a *****" "a cheap one. " "shes 7"

I’m just sayin….if I’m dating prime Hilary Duff and she tells me she’s a vampire now, and she’ll keep the exact same body for eternity, and she just needs me to stab a few bums every couple months and we can still be together…..
F562785B-5CAF-4485-BDB9-C3788E45DBAB.gif
If its Duff I'm definitely throwing her out in the sun. Easy pass for me.

Last edited:
Finished watching Air Force One in 4K and that movie delivers. Harrison Ford is so underrated for his action hero work in this one. Where I thought he was too old and slow in Patriot Games he was lean, active and ready to go in this one. Glenn Close was amazing and Gary Oldman was a bad guy that I found myself rooting for. Felt very patriotic when watching that film. 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇷🇺

So uhhh

Filmmaker and Hollywood producer Steven DeKnight is BREAKING UP with Jenna Ortega publicly:

CA1766E0-1B7C-44A0-8CA1-45E3174BE5FE.jpeg

997AF595-AA8D-45A3-932B-A723F0F48B3B.jpeg

0C348F95-5E37-48DB-93C9-0CE1A0A69E41.jpeg

Dude blasted her with the BEYOND TOXIC label :lol: the **** is this guy

Oh **** DeKnight is saying this? I'm gonna believe him (although gotta wonder why he never spoke out about Joss Whedon when he had the chance).

Just about every show he's been a part of I've loved.

He's a great writer and director.

Let The Right One In

*sigh*

I mean, interesting concept. You don't really see vampire stories told through from the vantage point of a 12-year-old… (who's not really 12 but whatever).

I should have watched Red Sparrow with a-friend a-friend .

Let The Right One In

*sigh*

I mean, interesting concept. You don't really see vampire stories told through from the vantage point of a 12-year-old… (who's not really 12 but whatever).

I should have watched Red Sparrow with a-friend a-friend .
have you watched any of my top favorites yet?

Attachments

• MV5BODMwMzYzOTQ3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTIxMDE3NQ@@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BODMwMzYzOTQ3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTIxMDE3NQ@@._V1_.jpg
    362.7 KB · Views: 298
So uhhh

Filmmaker and Hollywood producer Steven DeKnight is BREAKING UP with Jenna Ortega publicly:

CA1766E0-1B7C-44A0-8CA1-45E3174BE5FE.jpeg

997AF595-AA8D-45A3-932B-A723F0F48B3B.jpeg

0C348F95-5E37-48DB-93C9-0CE1A0A69E41.jpeg

Dude blasted her with the BEYOND TOXIC label :lol: the **** is this guy
“She should also ask herself how she would feel if the show runners gave an interview and talked about how difficult she was and refused to perform the material.”

Something tells me she wouldn’t care :lol:

jpzx jpzx must watch horror movies 2006-2010

Oculus
Silent Hill
28 Weeks Later
30 Days of Night
Paranormal Activity
Clover field
Let the Right One In
Shutter Island
Let Me In
Rare Exports

Just finished watching Field of Dreams in 4K and I loved the movie and it looked great in 4K. My biggest issue is how much of a jerk Mark was. You willing to put paws on a kid for farm land B?

Back
Top Bottom