Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I enjoyed almost everything except the actual hotel room/Bachelor Party, like when he picked up the kids from the nun on the school bus, when they were going around rounding up the friends from their workplaces, when he was playing tennis with his future father-in-law and responding to her dad's doubts of him being unserious, and the prost's showing up at the bachelorette party.

Everything at the Bachelor Party, about 65 percent of the movie, was underwhelming.

Bachelor Party: 2.4/8

Doesn’t hold up.

1681002960562.gif

Your exertions below deck were no doubt, exhausting.

I see you had that undertaker of a man servant follow me, how typical.

Air 4.5/8 Damon killed it, Afflac was very Ryan Reynoldsy wasnt a fan of his performance. Good to see Chris Tucker again but while funny, he was very schticky as well. Id would maybe like to have seen him and Marlon switch roles. Viola is Viola, James Jordan was one of my favorites nailed every scene he was in knew when to be funny and when to stay out of the way. My daughter enjoyed the movie which was a plus, said she learned a lot smh even though ive been telling her this story all her life now i know she dont listen to me when i talk about shoes 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️. I liked the movie very solid but not a theater viewing would have loved to just HBOmax this one.

FORTUNE’S ALWAYS HIDING
I’VE LOOKED EVERYWHERE
I’M FOREVER BLOWING BUBBLES
PRETTY BUBBLES IN THE AIR
UNITED! *Clap Clap Clap*
UNITED! *Clap Clap*

1681076100772.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom