Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Watching this tonight. One of my favorite films directed by Christopher Nolan

1680922204062.jpeg

I can’t remember the end of Insomnia now that I think of it. I feel like it was inconclusive.

super mario bros movie - 8/8

its your childhood and adulthood all rolled into one. so many little hidden cameos. a good story. jack black as bowser was a1 casting. absolute nailed it. critics trashed the movie thinking it was written for an oscar. movie is fun, comedic and a good time. the bashing of pratts mario voice is answered 3 minutes into the movie. made sense why and how the story was written. need a part 2 right meow.

edit: trust the audience score.

3108A134-4D29-444D-9E08-E265A2F4D8AA.jpeg

I've scoured and searched everywhere....... I haven't seen a review from calibeebee calibeebee on 3 Fast 3 Furious. 🤔
Even though it wouldn’t have made sense past 2, would these have been cleaner titles for ALL nine movies after FF1? :lol:

Unfortunately Tokyo Drift was supposed to end it out of interest so they didn’t even think of it

its your childhood and adulthood all rolled into one. so many little hidden cameos. a good story. jack black as bowser was a1 casting. absolute nailed it. critics trashed the movie thinking it was written for an oscar. movie is fun, comedic and a good time. the bashing of pratts mario voice is answered 3 minutes into the movie. made sense why and how the story was written. need a part 2 right meow.

this is why I always wait for both critic and audience score. most often, I don't believe the critic scorings considering some controversies regarding paid promotions and bias. would you believe that that trashbusters from 2016 was rated higher than this? that alone should be a redflag enough. and we are not even talking about great films that came out way way before it.

Reactions: sb
Oooh my brother…. That movie is real bad :lol:

Studio pulled the okie doke on Reeves

“Reeves has stated that he was not interested in the script but was forced into doing the film when his assistant Brian forged his signature on a contract. He performed the role rather than get involved in a lengthy legal battle. He was contractually prevented from disclosing this until 12 months after the film's US release.”

“Keanu Reeves was contracted by the studio not to say anything negative until a year after the film's release. He waited the full year to publicly bash the movie and revealed how someone forged his signature on the contract to star in the film.”

That being said, he was an awesome sick and twisted bad guy.

Again, he makes a great bad guy in this. Totally unexpected. But dude let loose. Can’t fully remember, but I feel like he drops a hard R n-word in this film. And he gets a pass.
I actually gotta see this now.

Entire scenario to make the movie happen sounds ridiculous.

Fun movie
Visually appealing
Family friendly

Reactions: sb
Back
Top Bottom