Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

1680885364798.gif

I’m not making the connection…

How do we feel about Jake Gyllenhaal?
Big fan.

He really impressed me with

Zodiac

Source Code (was basically a one-man movie)

Nightcrawler creep

Southpaw behemoth

Far From Home/Mysterio villain might be the coolest bad guy MCU’s done in a while in terms of how his “power” differs from others, and actually so cool that I think they left a lot of Mysterio’s potential on the table

Prisoners was like the Nightcrawler of obsessive detectives.

To be honest, he needs a dub and I have no doubt he’ll have many more. Haven’t been excited by anything he’s done from 2020-2023.

She better nail that casting if she is dying laughing at all the suggestions she’s read or heard…

I wish they would just close the book on Bond now but of course too much money to be made.

These idiots will turn it into some Taran Edgerton-type Kingsman comedy violence crap

I wish they would just close the book on Bond now but of course too much money to be made.

These idiots will turn it into some Taran Edgerton-type Kingsman comedy violence crap
You never know. Some of the Roger Moore Bond movies had silly/campy elements, so there's precedent for them not to be as serious as the Craig films have been.

calibeebee calibeebee The Gift

Her not reporting the lawyer representing the prosecution, as having sex with Katie Holmes the night of the murder, was the one off thing about a fun movie, she didn’t know who the killer was for sure when the trial started. It could easily be that guy.

Best performance I’ve seen from Blanchett though, clearly I’ve seen a ton of her work and haven’t been turned off on her since Benjamin Button…

calibeebee calibeebee The Gift

Her not reporting the lawyer representing the prosecution, as having sex with Katie Holmes the night of the murder, was the one off thing about a fun movie, she didn’t know who the killer was for sure when the trial started. It could easily be that guy.
I have to rewatch it. The only thing I really remember about it is Katie Holmes' shows her boobies (which many people know about anyway due to David Krumholz and Eddie Kaye Thomas in Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle).

It’s great to see Keanu going all out as a villain, when that pickup truck pulls up anywhere you know he’s about to rage

Giovani Ribisi, JK Simmons, Greg Kinnear, and yeah Katie Holmes was wondering if that was really her because man damn.

It’s great to see Keanu going all out as a villain…

There’s a movie in which Keanu plays a serial killer that I remember liking. Called The Watcher. James Spader and Marissa Tomei in it as well.

But, full disclosure, I only saw it once around the time it came out and the aggregate critic and user scores for it on IMDB are not so good.

Big fan.

He really impressed me with

Zodiac

Source Code (was basically a one-man movie)

Nightcrawler creep

Southpaw behemoth

Far From Home/Mysterio villain might be the coolest bad guy MCU’s done in a while in terms of how his “power” differs from others, and actually so cool that I think they left a lot of Mysterio’s potential on the table

Prisoners was like the Nightcrawler of obsessive detectives.

To be honest, he needs a dub and I have no doubt he’ll have many more. Haven’t been excited by anything he’s done from 2020-2023.
same here. I believe he is one of those criminally underrated actors. love his role as Mysterio. I mean, what a douche.

There’s a movie in which Keanu plays a serial killer that I remember liking. Called The Watcher. James Spader and Marissa Tomei in it as well.

But, full disclosure, I only saw it once around the time it came out and the aggregate critic and user scores for it on IMDB are not so good.

Oooh my brother…. That movie is real bad :lol:

Studio pulled the okie doke on Reeves

“Reeves has stated that he was not interested in the script but was forced into doing the film when his assistant Brian forged his signature on a contract. He performed the role rather than get involved in a lengthy legal battle. He was contractually prevented from disclosing this until 12 months after the film's US release.”

“Keanu Reeves was contracted by the studio not to say anything negative until a year after the film's release. He waited the full year to publicly bash the movie and revealed how someone forged his signature on the contract to star in the film.”

That being said, he was an awesome sick and twisted bad guy.

It’s great to see Keanu going all out as a villain, when that pickup truck pulls up anywhere you know he’s about to rage

Giovani Ribisi, JK Simmons, Greg Kinnear, and yeah Katie Holmes was wondering if that was really her because man damn.

Again, he makes a great bad guy in this. Totally unexpected. But dude let loose. Can’t fully remember, but I feel like he drops a hard R n-word in this film. And he gets a pass.

Back
Top Bottom