Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I never had them water guns, but Titanic, clearly you haven’t seen that. Watch Reservoir Dogs.

Really? That’s what’s up! I’m trying to find a movie from that year that I haven’t seen lol.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? It still holds up surprisingly well. I just got a hat in the mail from Graveyard Goods they did a limited line based off the movie.

Misery

Exorcist III:Legion, this is actually a very very good sequel. The best Exorcist sequel by far to me.

King of New York

Darkman (I have not seen this in ages so I have no clue if it holds up)

Mo Betta Blues

Skimmed through the top 300 of that year on IMDB and tried to ignore the obvious popular ones you’ve probable seen

LIFE, needs to be recognized for what it is. One of the best movies ever. Not only that, it really deserves to be held up with other contemporary movies it was better than. Namely, Shawshank redemption & Green Mile etc

Life is really such a damn good movie. I don’t think I’ve watched any other movie more on TV when it’s on.

That Evil Dead movie looks incredible. Thoughts MajinZuub MajinZuub

About to watch Triangle of Sadness. Digging the trailer!

I’m hyped bro! The last Evil Dead I enjoyed and thought they did a good job, going in with low expectations for that one. This one looks pretty damn good, gotta catch it in theaters.

Beau is Afraid out this weekend too. I haven’t caught Triangle of Sadness but I was hanging with my boy last weekend and he said it’s really good.

Fast and Furious 3: Tokyo Drift 4.3/8

I went into this fully prepared to give it 1/8. It was actually a real movie, with a real plot, and real special effects. Was expecting super straight to dvd quality and it exceeded my expectations.

The intro to this movie was freaking awesome. Song choice was hitting. “High school” backdrop was pretty cool.

I think the biggest fumble in this movie is the actors. The lead actor was a gigantic mistake, but the racing aspect of the film saved it. Cool stunts and cool cars and that worked well enough to keep me watching until the end.

I can see this being my least favorite out of them all but it wasnt an abomination. Just could not believe the 24-25 year old pretending to be 17, and couldn’t stand Lil Bow Wow.

Fast 4 review coming sometime in the next 3 months.

You stayed thru the end, right? Please tell me you did.

You can't joke, X is exactly one month away, you have 6 films to get thru, please get thru 4, because then I won't have to beg anymore. :wink:

Amazon.com: Movie Posters The Evil Dead 11 x 17 : Home & Kitchen

First time watching the OG Evil Dead.

Crazy what Raimi was able to accomplish with such a minimal budget considering the practical effects at the time.

Wonder if they wanted her to be Pepper Potts. Otherwise the reporter Downey sleeps with is the only other girl part really in that movie, and I doubt they asked her to be that.

Back
Top Bottom