Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

The attentiveness is not easy and trying not to raise suspicion as you keep your mental count. But the actual process itself is straightforward. Again I’ve never done it :lol:
It gets complicated when multiple decks are involved unless you have a photographic memory. Card counting isn't really easy so they must have good *** memories :lol:

Jeffrey Combs in “Would You Rather” (2012)

My movie watching is gonna take a hit from now until the NBA Playoffs end with games every night. Sad reality every spring when I can't do both.

Side note: If you watch an episode of Mystery Science Theater, is it legit to add the movie you and "the cast" watch TO your own movie watch list? :lol:

reviews weren't "great" but Mario Bros seems like too big to fail. get the whole family out

also, john cena was in like three trailers. get that money pleighboi :lol:

Tonight's viewing, because the kid just got done with R&J and heard about this and wanted to watch it BAD... and I told him I remember when it came out and I thought it was decent:

20230417_201342.jpg

Whoops. If this means less Kang I’m in only on that though, his Marvel arc was getting his *** kicked as multiple entities.

I love the opening Saturday sequence, how they all wake up on a typical Saturday.

It’s sad if it’s true because of JMajors that just isn’t what I thought of him as a guy.

Less seriously: Aren’t they gonna figure out Kang in every verse? My entry into Thanos not knowing comics was, ‘could these six Infinity Stones actually overcome all the Marvel superheroes if he gets them all?’. There was suspense to that.

What are your grievances with Chris? I assume that that your grievances are with him as a person, not as an actor, yeah?

As an actor, he just doesn’t do anything for me. “Can’t wait to see that new Chris Pratt movie!!” Is never gonna escape these lips.

As a person in the real world, he would never be invited to the cookout.

I do however admit, that I enjoyed guardians of the galaxy 1 and 2. They were entertaining sci-fi flicks for sure.

Some may say he grew his identity, others; He showed his colors. Can't please everybody right?
Personally, I'm tired of him.

Back
Top Bottom