Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I don’t think Pratt’s anything special as an actor. I think Peter Quill/Starlord, as directed in the GOTG films, is a part that’s really well suited to him and he’s good in it.

He’s fine in the Jurassic World movies, but I think there’s other actors that could have been just as good.

Everything else I’ve seen from him has been eh for the most part and I mostly found him annoying in Parks and Recreation.

Most of the Jurassic movies are trash. Got nothing to do with Pratt.

I'll admit, I swore it'd flop.
Damn. You must not know how Nintendo roles.

Not to mention its Mario. A character that has captured the imaginations and entertained like 3 generations of kids.

Last edited:
Never seen any Pratt-leading movie outside of GOTG and Jurassics, never was recommended anything else he’s been in.

Pratt killed Osama.

Also

2DF2ABE9-517E-4A63-8E36-2A43E05D050E.gif

People post the MJ Kids meme all the time.

Also I just see a bunch of keys on a keyboard breaking you stitch

Bronson Bronson whats up with your boy pop pops? Fresh off that emmy nom too :smh:

Method acting maybe??
DEEB546C-FB08-42CB-8BE1-9E819942C6D9.jpeg
He should have listened to Dom’s advice when he told him: “You have to knock it off”

I bet his fellow co-workers from The White Lotus season 2 are shocked by this. I know Mike White seems like the type of guy who wouldn’t tolerate this kind of behavior on the set.

Last edited:
Pratt is incredibly one dimensional and when he’s playing a character that isn’t somewhat air headed or is trying to be serious it doesn’t land for me.

Is it worthwhile to try to watch the Bond films in order starting with the first (Dr. No), or would that be a journey I'd regret? There's 26 films, I wouldn't just blow through them it'd be over time.

Is it worthwhile to try to watch the Bond films in order starting with the first (Dr. No), or would that be a journey I'd regret? There's 26 films, I wouldn't just blow through them it'd be over time.

While I’ve missed a couple of the older ones, I think it’d be cool to do it. There is a fair share of filler movies but there’s fun to be found in basically all of them I feel like.

Like Chris D'Elia on Workaholics. Somehow these guys end up playing their worst side whenever they're about to get caught.

Like Chris D'Elia on Workaholics. Somehow these guys end up playing their worst side whenever they're about to get caught.
Or seeing him in 2nd season of You and the character he plays in that. I believe show came out before his allegations but maaaan.

jpzx jpzx You and I should choose a movie from the year ‘90 that we he haven’t seen in honor of the year the super soaker hit the shelves 🔥

Back
Top Bottom