Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Love this guy
20212806-print-prada-luna-rossa-pr-jgyllenhaal-06.jpg
For some reason, he does fit the role of Nightcrawler. Not his movie, but the xmen character.

I’ve warmed up to disaster movies with a huge budget, as a spectacle. Why I watched The Core, Moonfall, etc. It’s an amazing experience seeing the budget doled out over the entire movie and it end up 43% on RT :lol:

Will probably see the first, “The Meg”, when I’m in the mood :lol:

I’ve warmed up to disaster movies with a huge budget, as a spectacle. Why I watched The Core, Moonfall, etc. It’s an amazing experience seeing the budget doled out over the entire movie and it end up 43% on RT :lol:

The Meg wasn’t bad, but in terms of cheesy shark movies with soap opera level acting, it’s no Deep Blue Sea.

Brother and I have an inside joke going and saw The Meg on hulu so I HAD to watch it the other day. cheesy yes but I was entertained :pimp::rofl:.

Meg exceeded my low expectations. it was hella cool with the 3d glasses :lol:

“Let’s get something straight, John, this is not a weekend excursion. This is a serious investigation of the stability of the island. Your investors, whom I represent, are deeply concerned. Forty eight hours from now, if they’re not convinced, I’m not convinced. I’ll shut you down, John.”

1683658948314.jpeg

I’ve watched only two movies since the NBA Play-In Games began and I normally average one a day. I feel behind :lol:

Exaggerating but I feel like if I’m at home and get a free moment and no NBA or NFL is on then it all lines up

Back
Top Bottom