Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

****, Man.
I just rewatched Roman J Israel, Esquire.

When it ended I see Written by: Dan Gilroy.
I look him up on IMDB.
He’s a decent catalogue.
NIGHTCRAWLER
Real Steel
Bourne Legacy
The Fall
Two for the Money

He has this film called VELVET BUZZSAW about higher end Art.
At first it felt like I’ve seen this film, cast was familiar. Then I realized I’m mixing this film up with Nocturnal Animals so, I pop over to IMDB again and watch the TRAILER.
Man, what in the actual F…..

****, Man.
I just rewatched Roman J Israel, Esquire.

When it ended I see Written by: Dan Gilroy.
I look him up on IMDB.
He’s a decent catalogue.
NIGHTCRAWLER
Real Steel
Bourne Legacy
The Fall
Two for the Money

He has this film called VELVET BUZZSAW about higher end Art.
At first it felt like I’ve seen this film, cast was familiar. Then I realized I’m mixing this film up with Nocturnal Animals so, I pop over to IMDB again and watch the TRAILER.
Man, what in the actual F…..

I'm quite disappointed they never made a sequel to Real Steel.

speaking about the Titanic, we went to this Titanic exhibit many years ago. pretty cool and interesting stuff. saw some artifacts and others. funny though that what was suppose to be a first class cabin makes a current dorm room way better.

Guardians of the Galaxy 3 was good. Nice way to end it. Funny and emotional. Definitely, one of the better Marvel films in a long time.

I’d definitely seen Velvet Buzzsaw.
Just forgot about it.
Once I saw the ending, I realized I’d seen it in its entirety even.
What a side of ship

sub-buzz-1344-1680197542-2.png

I was wondering what approach Nolan would have for this story but its just as i expected. No real difference than that Turing movie The Imitation Game.

Its really hard to make the creation of nuclear bombs interesting and attractive from the scientific aspect. Good attempts with the "recruiting the crew", spinning it from a propaganda standpoint, and dude going through when he realizes what he has unleashed upon the world.

Back
Top Bottom