Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Gremlins was released on this day in 1984 :hat

52E79832-1A88-4C8D-9C42-AF94B6C6D674.jpeg

Can you list the other ones?

The way I see it this is a teen movie about lesbians trying to get yambs with the added stupidity and hilarity of a self defense/fight club.

I mean, they have tried to remake and recapture the essence of Superbad (and the hangover) for like the last 10 years. There are almost too many to name :lol. But these are two fairly new ones, that come to mind:

I mean, they have tried to remake and recapture the essence of Superbad (and the hangover) for like the last 10 years. There are almost too many to name :lol. But these are two fairly new ones, that come to mind:

Never heard of Plan B but Good Boys was good.

Guess I was thinking this fit in a more general teen/HS movie even sharing some DNA with romcoms like She's All That and Can't Hardly Wait.

I’m rewatching Catching Fire for probably the first time, honestly these sequels needed the juice PSH injected when he appeared in this series post-first one. He’s maniacal and perfect as the new Gamemaker.

IMG_3125.jpeg

Role models is very very very funny. I'm want to go through some comedies of the last 15 years or so and that one's really high up there.
Never could get myself to watch it because after I saw McLovin party, drink, smoke, and sleep with Nicola -- the redhead with the white seethrough pants that he told what time it was -- I couldn't go back to seeing him as a Renaissance-sword-fighting nerd baby. I knew I couldn't be convinced of it so I skipped the movie :lol

Never could get myself to watch it because after I saw McLovin party, drink, smoke, and sleep with Nicola -- the redhead with the white seethrough pants that he told what time it was -- I couldn't go back to seeing him as a Renaissance-sword-fighting nerd baby. I knew I couldn't be convinced of it so I skipped the movie :lol:
It's legit man. Pretty much everyone in the movie is a funny person. It's a stranger concept so you get some laughs out of that, but quite literally every actor in the movie is someone that you say. Oh, they're funny and even the young kid is pretty good and most kids in movies aren't that funny. It's worth a watch

Back
Top Bottom