Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Seann William Scott is from Minnesota and I love the Stifler character, and love Paul Rudd, so I will see it in the future sometime.

Yo! That’s crazy. I had enter to the void on my list for minute. Imma check both of these out.

Added to the list. Good looks woe!

Y’all peep this trailer? Looks tough!

I’m pretty hyped for this one. Looks like it’s going to deliver.

had a conversation with homegirl last night and we talked about Fast and the Furious. now she loves cars and his father loves customizing them. talked about FFX and she felt underwhelmed by it and found Jason Momoa's character to be effeminate. :rofl:

anyways, She loves Hobbs and Shaw !

Ok this GUY took his job too seriously…

IMG_3128.png

IMG_3129.jpeg
IMG_3130.jpeg

“But next time—it’s the firing squad. I don’t care who she is.

Clear the square! You’re all under curfew. Anyone out after dark, will be shot on sight!”

This guy has everything

130A4ADE-7757-40DC-9BFD-80C18FCEE21B.gif

Man I can’t even hate on captain Aepps. He’s showing me I need to level myself up to everything 4K

Damn, let's not forget this sequel when we talk about greats. The critics and audiences agree.

Jennifer Lawrence with a trillion equity, can thank her career on this and Winter's Bone.

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 10.50.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 10.50.37 PM.png

“One minute you could be sparring with an elf, and the next you could be battling against a troll who wants nothing more than just to steal your gold and leave you penniless!” :lol:

Last edited:
Just when I’m talking **** about Jennifer Lawrence, she goes and pulls co-host podcasting on one of my favorite podcasts.

The Hunger Games were boring
That's what I thought. Did the passive rewatch on the first one and then locked in because it was good. Catching FIre has me locked in because it's great. I reserve my rights on Mockingjay Pts 1 & 2 until I revisit.

Probably listen to that Dumb and Dumber rewatchables on way home from work today. The guest hosts they get outside of their mains can be hit and miss though.

Lot of people complaining that JLaw seems like she did no prep and was just going off memory of the movie, and a lot of complaints about the quality of Simmons’ audio on his side of the conversation.

Back
Top Bottom