Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

You mean to say as the boat’s sinking that very same night she should’ve hunted him down and gave it back to him? She didn’t even know it was in the coat she had on dummy.

You mean to say as the boat’s sinking that very same night she should’ve hunted him down and gave it back to him? She didn’t even know it was in the coat she had on dummy.
and she kept it only to surface again to tell her story and throwing away the very thing the expedition was after. what a selfish B**** til the very end! CAL is the unsung hero of the movie, even saved a child that wasn't his. while Rose swam away and abandoned Jackie boy just to save her own fat A** !

Last edited:
Damn, I clocked in at work 7:32am CST and was reading about Titanic and Rose.
Just got out of the shower at 9:30pm CST, put fresh sheets on the bed, text the lady and told her come through, logged into NT and continued reading about Rose and Titanic….
Twilight Zone, text the lady back and said Nevermind, I’m too sleepy

Cal saved a child only so he could save himself. He’s dumb enough to first try paying off the co-captain for a lifeboat, who was gonna go down with the ship.

Big Lebowski
I went with The Peripheral

Glad I did.
This is pretty cutting edge.
It’s what a lot of shows have tried to do( Sense 8 ) and failed. If this improves consistently, I’ll not shut up about it until the whole thread caves to binge.

Wow.

Not a single person on NT is talking about this show.
That’s unbelievably shocking

IMG_2420.png

Cal saved a child only so he could save himself. He’s dumb enough to first try paying off the co-captain for a lifeboat, who was gonna go down with the ship.
still saved a life. who did that tramp Rose saved? nobody except her own A** and kept that jewel. a thief til the very end.

Rose was absolutely a succubus, a liar, and a thief. Had Cal lived through this ordeal, she surely would have had charges pressed against her. Charges that would have easily held up in court, especially with the fact that she attempted to hide by changing her name.

Additionally, she could reasonably be responsible for the sinking of the titanic. Jack and Rose frolicking and making out on the deck distracted the guards who were on lookout moments before the iceberg collision.

And we all know Jack wasn’t supposed to be on the ship in the first place. Tramp Rose kept him on.

“Cal attempted to have Jack arrested and showed how he looked down on third class passengers by calling Jack "filth", but Rose stopped him and explained that Jack had saved her.”

Cal is the tragic hero of this story. ALL of his reasonable efforts were thwarted in the movie. And because of this, one of the greatest disasters in modern history happened.

Y’all are some third graders with these explanations. Utter nonsense :lol:
3rd Graders have more valid points on Cal's heroism than what stowaway Jack and social climber Rose had. the film shows to glorify to cheat on your fiance, steal a marriage gift after ditching him, abandon the guy she slept with to save her own A**, waste the expedition's time, money and effort for her own glorification as if she was the star of the show. WHAT A B**** !

don't be fooled on getting swayed by her "tragic?" love story while in fact CAL was the real victim of her infidelity. if she really wanted out of it, she could have done so but chose to go and find someone to scratch her itch. perfect timing.

Either you’re trolling or a woman(s) has hurt you in the past, either is fine with me.

Seeing The Flash tonight ⚡

Man I stayed up until 3am watching.
Then I'd doze off and wake up 10min later trying to get back on it.
Think I finally fell "deep" asleep at like 4pm...definitely hitting at least 3 episodes today. Must see how this turns out.

sneeker sneeker calibeebee calibeebee B Bronson

Ayy, not my fault you guys cape for:

-A man who sets up an innocent guy with a Diamond that would’ve put him away for 50 years

-A guy that hits his fiancee

-A guy that benefited from nepotism in the total of millions and millions

-A guy that was pistol shooting at his fiancée and Jack as the ship’s sinking without regard to anyone else in the grand staircase

-A guy that said he had to monitor what Rose reads

-A guy that ordered lamb/food for his wife without knowing if she even liked it

-A guy that hates on his fiancée to his future mother-in-law beyond the fiancées back

-There’s like twelve more

Again, a girl must’ve done you guys wrong. Absolutely no reason to defend that loser.

sneeker sneeker calibeebee calibeebee B Bronson

Ayy, not my fault you guys cape for:

-A man who sets up an innocent guy with a Diamond that would’ve put him away for 50 years

-A guy that hits his fiancee

-A guy that benefited from nepotism in the total of millions and millions

-A guy that was pistol shooting at his fiancée and Jack as the ship’s sinking without regard to anyone else in the grand staircase

-A guy that said he had to monitor what Rose reads

-A guy that ordered lamb/food for his wife without knowing if she even liked it

-A guy that hates on his fiancée to his future mother-in-law beyond the fiancées back

-There’s like twelve more

Again, a girl must’ve done you guys wrong. Absolutely no reason to defend that loser.
Actually it seems more like a guy did you dirty. 🤔

Back
Top Bottom