Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

jpzx jpzx

Bronson: Jpz, let me borrow your Blu-ray copy of Titanic
1688315631926.jpeg

Jpzx: No, go buy your own!
1688315991403.jpeg
Don’t smash mine if I don’t give it up, get your own bish

So I read The Cabin at the End of the World (A Knock At The Cabin)

I haven't seen the movie, but the book was honestly meh. Dare I say an M. Night-style twist was needed to spice up the story :lol:

Just got back from Indy 5. Movie was too long.

I watched all of them this year for the first time so I don’t have nostalgia for the series and I’d say it was the 3rd best (after Last Crusade & Raiders)

YESSSS!!! I’m really not sure why it had zero fanfare when it came out. NOBODY watched it. Always thought it was pure flames and wondered if there was some sort of controversy when it released or something?

Set pieces and cinematography- SUPERB

Guy Pierce- iconic villain role

Caviezel- Solid solid dramatic acting, body transformation, believable in action scenes

Louis Guzman-always delivers memorable comedic/sidekick performance

Professor Dumbledore: always iconic

Henry Superman- first role maybe?

Michael Wincott- one of my favorite type cast villain actors of all time, doesn’t miss.

WHAT MORE DO PEOPLE WANT?!
it's one great movie and is highly recommended by movie buffs. one of the reasons why I don't necessarily follow the critics and crowd as well as you could be missing a great movie.

dial of destiny was meh, should’ve just released on disney plus. The plot sucked and wasn’t interesting. The movie needed to be shorter as well.

Back
Top Bottom