Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I’ve yet to see a bad Oscar Issac project.
I might blow through his entire catalog.
Wonder if he’s 50films deep.

Any recommendations?

He’s great in the show Show Me a Hero

Ex-Machina is probably my favorite acting work of his

Annihilation is good but he isn’t in it too much

indy 5 was good. enjoyed it as much as raiders and last crusade. action packed start to finish pretty much. female lead was cool too...very much like marion in raiders. teddy's character a great nod to short round

glad i finally got around to watching all 5

i haven’t seen the new film yet., and might see if I can do a rewatch of the first 3 someplace

but as long as it was in the ballpark of the first 3 and far better than 4, we gucci

i didn't see the OG 3 as a kid, so there is no nostalgia factor me. i'm sure that weighs heavily into how i think of the 5

i agree 4 was garbage

If we including tv shows, moon knight was disappointing.

he was apocalypse in that really trash xmen movie.
I think I liked Moon Knight on the strength of Oscar.
He’s great in the show Show Me a Hero

Ex-Machina is probably my favorite acting work of his

Annihilation is good but he isn’t in it too much
EXMachima was a fire role for him.
Card Counter was as well.
Haven’t heard of Annihilation or Show Me a Hero but, we’ll start with Annihilation and move on to Hero after.

Man I grew up on Temple of Doom.
It would be like trying to convince me the The Last Drqgon or the Goonies is bad or Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo was not good, just ain’t gonna happen.

2nd viewing ever...1st time in 4k ( aepps20 aepps20 )
20230703_220933.jpg

No nostalgia for Indy and seen all 5 this year for first time. Temple of Doomhas super stereotypical/racist depictions plus the kid and the love interest are annoying.

calibeebee calibeebee Thank you for sharing this post. I just looked at that instagram handle and they’ve got some good content!

Grand opening of Nickelodeon Studios, Street Sharks ice cream bar, Vincent Vega opening his briefcase filled with 90’s memorabilia, American Pie premiere

Good times

Back
Top Bottom