Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Super Mario bros movie 6/8

I enjoyed the visuals and loved Charlie Day as Luigi. Didn’t think Pratt had MARIO lead character vibes. Felt like a sidekick in his own movie.

All in all, it was well done. Would watch again.

Oppenheimer was incredible man, what a fantasticly made film. The buildup to the bomb test was masterful and the interwoven stories was seemlessly done. Nolan's 2nd best project behind TDK.

He should definitely do THAT biopic next btw.

This is cinema...7.9/8.
?

Oppenheimer was great. If you evening bombs and seeing Japan destroyed this ain’t it. Never thought I could hate iron man :lol: that is an easy support nomination.

And He Prolly Ain’t Got More Than 15-20mins Screentime, But Killed Every Scene He Was In. :lol:

Yea. Jason killed it. He always had that look. Evil John Connor and I couldn’t root for him in the planet of the apes movies :lol:

Everyone did great in this film. I Can see Emily getting nominated as well.

When the homie Elliot came in clutch :pimp:

I ain’t gonna lie. Got damn bunch of names they were throwing out there. Had me like who?? :wow:
Got to watch this again when the 4K comes out.

jpzx jpzx
End of Titanic…Rose’s dream or the Afterlife? What do you think?
I hope the latter, always felt the latter the way they scanned over her life in pictures. But I guess it could’ve been a dream now that you say it :lol:

Nolan basically pulled a Dark Knight Rises "Robin' when he named dropped the Jr Senator from Massachusetts in JFK at the end.
Caught that too. I don’t want to see that film, but very dope the he was one of them that opposed iron man.

Nolan basically pulled a Dark Knight Rises "Robin' when he named dropped the Jr Senator from Massachusetts in JFK at the end.
You're right. I thought you meant he hinted as his next project during the promotion tour and missed it.

I hope the latter, always felt the latter the way they scanned over her life in pictures. But I guess it could’ve been a dream now that you say it :lol:
“It will make the ‘bergs harder to see…with no breaking water at the base?”

1690301762929.gif

calibeebee calibeebee Very cool. The Tenet foreshadowing effect reminds me of Jaws, where in the movie director Spielberg incorporated various shooting stars visible in the sky, thus giving a glimpse of what was in store for us in the future: Close Encounters of the Third Kind (1977)

1690306177856.jpeg

Locked in for Oppenheimer and Barbie double feature. I see in the trailers that Martin Scorsese and Robert De Niro have teamed up for a movie.

Have they ever teamed up before? #abouttime
No idea but I think Ben Affleck should work on a project involving Boston. He’s never done that before

Back
Top Bottom