Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Y'all should know he's not one to cave to peer pressure. It could be Margot touchin herself for two hours and he'd come back with "meh".

Respect for seeing it.

I can see many people not wanting to go to the theater but willing to check it on streaming. I get that too. Seeing movies in theater for some people needs to be worth it, and maybe Barbie isn't worth a trip to the theater. I'd argue it is, especially if you see it with a good crowd. AMC stubs really helps me not worry about a movie being worth a theater trip.

Margot is absurdly talented. She reminded me of classic Hollywood actresses with get comedy chops

My first "lean forward in my seat" moment was early when she broke up the happy Barbie normalcy stuff and then tried to get it back again, her eyes/facial acting caught me. I kinda sat there like.....heh.....

Made me think about Bombshell honestly. The pain she dealt with raising her skirt with Lithgow.

Hope this gets her any role she wants next.

My first "lean forward in my seat" moment was early when she broke up the happy Barbie normalcy stuff and then tried to get it back again, her eyes/facial acting caught me. I kinda sat there like.....heh.....

Made me think about Bombshell honestly. The pain she dealt with raising her skirt with Lithgow.

Hope this gets her any role she wants next.
Same scene for me too

Her physical comedy was great

when she was "giving up" and tried to lay down but her barbie movements wouldn't let her do it naturally, or when she drank in the real world and it splashes her in the face : 😂

Same scene for me too

Her physical comedy was great

when she was "giving up" and tried to lay down but her barbie movements wouldn't let her do it naturally, or when she drank in the real world and it splashes her in the face : 😂

Yep. That laying down scene was BRILLIANT. Had a lil Lucille Ball vibe to me.

And at first I struggled with do I credit Greta or should that go to Margot? It's probably both but what I did not expect goin in was the meaning behind her being Barbie. Off rip it's just looks appearance wise she'd get that role, right?

But then you consider how true it must be that every female probably secretly hates her guts. How often she prolly gets hit on (daily). How it makes no sense that she's both the perfect Harley and the perfect Barbie (no small feat).

I'm excited to see what she does next.

now watching:

453AF97A-DE62-4B79-8501-8CF9266DE1E2.jpeg

This is a close call. You may still miss the beginning of Barbie. :lol:
It says Opp is 3 hrs, 0 min. 👀 15 min of pre-movie stuff has us walking out at 1:45. Barb starts at 1:50. 15 min of pre-movie stuff has that starting at 2:05. 👀

jpzx jpzx
Quick question, please

What did Rose mean, when she said to her mom: “Oh stop it Mother. You’ll give yourself a nosebleed.”

I don’t get it. Thanks

He calls Peter Gallagher/Sandy a Mount Rushmore TV dad. :lol:
As a big OC fan back when it aired I know I'll eventually listen to this. Is this like the Rewatchables where they do categories too? Apex Mountain for calling it the OC and not Orange County? Biggest needle drop?? Dion Waiters?

I enjoy the Rewatchables but his NBA references do get forced at times.

Back
Top Bottom