Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Nah, that’s Wednesday’s lil boyfriend from Addams Family Values

IMG_1876.jpeg
Oh, you talking about Bernard the Elf?
bernard-the-elf-returns-for-the-santa-clauses-disney-series-and-david-krumholtz-offers-a-first...jpg

Edit: Didn't even see jpz with the Elf shout-out already

Oppenheimer was a great movie. Probably 7/8 for me.

O wasn’t expecting such a big role for Matt Damon. He did an amazing job.

Side note: Einstein and Oppenheimer were both huge womanizers. Why was that a thing with scientists??
They were the equivalent of pop stars today

Talk to Me 6/8

Didn’t do anything new but it was a good watch. Had a couple unsettling moments. I think the hype it’s gotten is a little high but I enjoyed it. Don’t really have many critiques for it, especially for a directorial debut.
wavycrocket wavycrocket

Theaters were packed on a Sunday night. Parking lot entirely full. And everyone not in our theater was wearing pink :lol:

Last edited:
Barbie really that good? The whole world watching this damn movie.

Been holding off on Oppenheimer in Imax cause of the crowds. Probably gonna watch next week regardless of what the turn out is.

Phoebe always looks great in the color red. Whether it’s just a hint of red, or a majority of her attire, I struggle to think of an actress who can pull of that color more perfectly.

Her most iconic example probably her red bikini in Fast Times, but that’s not all. Explore her film work, and you’re almost guaranteed to see her wearing red in at least one scene, and looking great in it.

1690814192480.jpeg

Barbie really that good? The whole world watching this damn movie.

Been holding off on Oppenheimer in Imax cause of the crowds. Probably gonna watch next week regardless of what the turn out is.

Tbh, while it was good I woudnt watch it again. Its fun, cheeky but also a bit weird. I didnt watch any trailers so I had no idea what to expect but I didnt expect the movie to be about the actual dolls (yes I know but bear with me lol). Like they are playing THE DOLLS. I thought they were gonna be real life, in the real world Barbie and Ken inspo and they make it idk about that but they are…well humans playing dolls. And while they are also in the real world in some parts, the Barbie world and how they intertwine it was weird. Fun, but weird. Def more gear towards chicks (duh). Id watch it alone if it were on Netflix or something, def not something id go see in theaters though if you werent with a shordi. :lol:

Cats who pull the “weird” card tend to be ones who post the weirdest stuff on here. Textbook hypocrisy! Not gonna point any fingers, y’all know who you are

1690816284758.gif
:lol::lol: seeing this all over. folks who aren't the targeted audience doing this stuff

I'll be going to see Saw X but I feel like John Kramer has been knocking on deaths door since the 2nd movie lol. But now he has a full bill of health despite the tumor never being removed?!?! That tagline of "of all the men to cheat you picked John Kramer?!?" is so lame. Sounds like a romance film.

I'll be going to see Saw X but I feel like John Kramer has been knocking on deaths door since the 2nd movie lol. But now he has a full bill of health despite the tumor never being removed?!?! That tagline of "of all the men to cheat you picked John Kramer?!?" is so lame. Sounds like a romance film.
I think it takes place between Saw 2 and 3.

:lol::lol: seeing this all over. folks who aren't the targeted audience doing this stuff

Its a doll movie, along with other bits that happened yes it was “weird”. I said it was good and enjoyed it, it can still be weird though. Ya’ll caping over here? THATS weird. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom