Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Is there a reason yet for why? Not to be morbid but just wondering if any explanation is out.

Is there a reason yet for why? Not to be morbid but just wondering if any explanation is out.

His family put out a statement that he had to bury his father last week and was struggling with that loss. Think you can kinda put it together from that

His family put out a statement that he had to bury his father last week and was struggling with that loss. Think you can kinda put it together from that
I’m seeing some comments from tweets from his mom. Yeah.

Currently

First

IMG_0216.jpeg

Currently

First

IMG_0216.jpeg
You’re on an EPIC run of firsts.

Sidenote: that was the film that turned me onto Naomi, it wasn’t until 20years later that I’d finally watched Mullholland Dr.
Her character in King Kong had me in love, I really dig her.

Last edited:
You’re on an EPIC run of firsts.

Sidenote: that was the film that turned me onto Naomi, it wasn’t until 20years later that I’d finally watched Mullholland Dr.
Her character in King Kong had me in love, I really dig her.
Ye buddy! I don't have much experience with her. Haven't seen either Mulholland, King Kong, or her GOT universe show that got cancelled >D

Speaking of Seth Cohen aka Adam Brody I just looked at his filmography and saw The Kid Detective from 2020 which wasn't a movie I'd even heard if before. Has anyone seen this? Seems like it could be worth a look.

1690864903723.jpeg

Just watched this for the first time. I don’t normally rock with musicals but this was awesome.
Watched this for the first time too recently.. it held up well and was enjoyable from start to finish.

RIP Peewee too. What a surprise

Talk To Me has staying power.

It hit me harder than Infinity Pool I think. Think Talk To Me might take horror movie of the year yall.

Nun and new Exorcist gotta do more than jump scares to beat those 2

Lost in the tragic death news, Yesterday was the 36th anniversary of The Lost Boys theatrical release.

You know who else made an awesome vampire? Paul Reubens in Buddy the Vampire Slayer (1992)
IMG_1887.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom