Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Rose: The last thing I need is another picture of me looking like a porcelain doll. As a paying customer, I expect to get what I want.” *takes off robe*

1690916456946.gif

RIP, Paul Reubens.

Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure is among the movies I’ve seen the most times. Not countable. Something I can count on to make me laugh if I need one, even after all these years.

Thank you, Pee-Wee (Paul). Hope you and Phil “OG Captain Carl” Hartman are already hanging out in the afterlife.

Also Krumholtz can gain and lose weight like crazy.

He had thyroid cancer and had his thyroid removed during the recovery process. Makes it extremely hard to regulate weight. I agree, seeing him go from this to that back and forth is jarring.
IMG_1890.jpeg

IMG_1891.jpeg

Jason Schwartzman is the exact same way, although I’m not sure if it’s health related.

I don’t think I’ve watched a decent Film in a week.
I just rewatched Maze Runner for crying out loud. Also rewatched Rough Night and Focus.

Right now I’m watching what has got to be Chris Evans worst film ever.
(Oh wait, I did watch The Unbearable Wieght of Massive Talent and it was legit)

This isn’t though, and I love it.

Just kidding 7.5/8

You want me on that wall! You need me on that wall!

I’m not going to get into a lengthy review about a movie a lot of you have seen but what do you think was the punishment for Col. Jessup? He’s honorably or dishonorably discharged, starts his own private security firm, and haunts Danny for the rest of his life??

Back
Top Bottom