Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Bones and All

Good or nah?

Trying to figure out what to watch tonight and I just now saw that its on prime.

Sad react for Bad; anything else for Good.

Why is the lighting in submarine movies always trash?

IMG_0430.jpeg

IMG_0432.jpeg

I’ve seen the first Wahlberg one, now this (I’ve also seen the Cena Bumblebee one)

Transformers: The Last Knight: 1.6/8 Jesus, Mark throwing the girl up to the staff as they’re both falling.

I’ve seen the first Wahlberg one, now this (I’ve also seen the Cena Bumblebee one)

Transformers: The Last Knight: 1.6/8 Jesus, Mark throwing the girl up to the staff as they’re both falling.

You haven't seen the original??

Yep. Still here. But I just started a new job in Northern California, so I’ve had a lot going on this Summer. Just haven’t had as much time for NT, etc.

Ayyyy what part of northern Cali?? I got fam all over Humboldt county and Redding

Speaking of Billy Zane, has anyone seen Mad Dogs on Prime?

IMG_0461.jpeg

Billy Zane
Steve Zahn
Michael Imperioli
The guy that played Buffalo Bill

Last edited:
Speaking of Billy Zane, has anyone seen Mad Dogs on Prime?

IMG_0461.jpeg

Billy Zane
Steve Zahn
Michael Imperioli
The guy that played Buffalo Bill
It’s good.
Like, it’s really good.
New story, I was very impressed.
You’d think it’s not so great with the premise but, 7/8

I don’t think he’s in methhead county. :lol:. I think he said he’s in Silicon Valley now pulling racks on racks 💵💵💵
I am in Silicon Valley, but I’m a public servant now. I work for the County of Santa Clara - main office in San Jose. I’m advising the 3 hospitals that the County operates on legal issues.

Current have an apartment in Santa Clara right near the University. My family and I are exploring the area before we sell our place in LA and settle in NorCal.

Back
Top Bottom