Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

This reminds me of those youtube videos where an expert in a particular field would provide their insight about films in the same field. Always interesting to listen to an expert provide their analysis.
I used to follow a lawyer on YouTube that did this for popular courtroom things in movie and tv. Super interesting for sure.

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce "The worst penalty shot decision of all time" It'd be like in soccer in a shootout if you were going to try misdirecting your shot to the goalie, waited for them to dive and then just kicked a weak ball right to the same side they dove to.

Would love to revisit this

1691614705380.jpeg

The Whale was surprisingly good.
Thought it would be some Oscar Worthly Cloned trash but, He did his thing it the real star of that film was Sadie Sink. Without her he’s nothing there.

Another first watch coming, I need some trailer Park slash Gypsy special delivery type viewing.
Might have to hit GOOGLE for help, unless you guys have any ideas……

I watched that via email from Peacock this morning, it gave me goosebumps C CP1708

So the trailer park gypsy search led me to I, TONYA

1. That’s crazy those games were the Lillehammer Games (my favorite Netflix series ever)
2 I legit had no idea that Tonya didn’t know about the Kerrigan knee assault. The media really f’ed her there. I remember that like it was yesterday and they most definitely 100% fanned that flame. I always thought she was the mastermind, been believing that for 30years now.

I have stumbled on the strangest film I've ever seen.......

All About Steve, Sandra Bullock and Bradley Cooper.

Came out in 2009.

The same year she won an Oscar for The Blind Side, and also started in The Proposal.

And Cooper starred in The Hangover.

........how the **** did this movie get made?

Sandra won an Oscar (Best Actress), and a Razzie (Worst Actress) in the same damn year. :wow:

How?

I've been following Sandra since Demolition Man. I have never heard of this movie, but it is God awful weird. :lol:

I need to find interviews about this film. It's bat **** crazy weird.

Bro that film isn’t even a bad film that you like to watch just to see how bad it is, either. It’s a bad film that you can’t watch. I did a rewatch not long ago just to see if it really was bad, man it’s bad.

It’s like, there really is a good movie there, and either the Director ****** that up or the script was just blatantly bad. The premise really isn’t bad…..it’s worse than that Movie73 that had all of those Actors and Actresses at the top of their game just doing **** to be doing it.

It might be the worst film I have ever seen.

Watching this Fear movie that came out this year, I started it but my rental ran out

IMG_0415.jpeg

I’m halfway through and the user reviews I’ve read say it’s about to get real stupid. As in they want their time back. Can’t believe I spent $4 on the Amazon rental a while ago, glad it’s free now.

I gotta save Insidious Red Door until spooky season reconic supreme reconic supreme , I feel like I’m gonna run out of actual quality horror content. :lol:

All about Steve. She was some hippy lady right? Yea. Movie was damn terrible.

The proposal was good tho. Last year of the romcon era where it was easy money ala jlo, Witherspoon, Kate Hudson. Sandra was looking fire.

Fear wasn’t THAT bad. It’s like any other horror where they’re trapped in the house and somebody survives.

Disney must be betting people will cancel other streaming services before the Mouse. And they probably right. I'd much rather keep D+ than NBC or CBS' ****.

I'm at the point I'll just keep Max and download what I want to watch from the other streaming apps.

kingkoopa kingkoopa Duff (top) looks better in a bikini than Margot Robbie(bottom.) I think we need to re-up the Attractive Female Tournament. It’s been a while, and all other challengers have fallen off in this time. Except Queen Duff.

IMG_1933.jpeg

IMG_1932.jpeg

Last edited:
The Sixth Sense (1999)…so good 🔥

“When your Mother and Father were first divorced, your Mom went to see a doctor like me, and he didn’t help her. So you think I’m not going to be able to help you.”

[Cole takes a step forward]

“You’re worried that she said she told him things - things she couldn’t tell anyone else…Secrets.”

[Cole takes another step forward]

“You have a secret, but you don’t want to tell me.”

[Cole takes another step forward]

Back
Top Bottom