Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Knowing, Following, same @#$^. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Long day man, my bad. 

I might be the only person that likes Batman Begins more than The Dark Knight. The Prestige might be my favorite Nolan movie though.

Anyways, I just finished watching Easy A for the first time. Very enjoyable movie. Emma Stone.
pimp.gif

I might be the only person that likes Batman Begins more than The Dark Knight. The Prestige might be my favorite Nolan movie though.

Anyways, I just finished watching Easy A for the first time. Very enjoyable movie. Emma Stone.
pimp.gif

^
Naw, there are a lot of people that say they liked Begins more than Knight.  Which is fine, I choose Knight simply off the "Heat" element to it, plus Joker is unbelievable and I thought Harvey was terrific and underrated as well.  But you are certainly not alone, I've heard several make similar claims.  (maybe not on here per say) 

^
Naw, there are a lot of people that say they liked Begins more than Knight.  Which is fine, I choose Knight simply off the "Heat" element to it, plus Joker is unbelievable and I thought Harvey was terrific and underrated as well.  But you are certainly not alone, I've heard several make similar claims.  (maybe not on here per say) 

I was hoping no one was gonna point her out right after I pressed post hahaha

She isn't enough of a reason for me to knock the movie down a peg. Could she have been better cast? Yes. But she doesn't bother me enough to mind.

Besides he knew her since they were young. They had an emotional connection. So it makes sense that he might overlook that she isn't very hot Wayne has had dozens if not hundreds of super hot girls. This one was different to him.

Cp i think you mean the following not knowing

I was hoping no one was gonna point her out right after I pressed post hahaha

She isn't enough of a reason for me to knock the movie down a peg. Could she have been better cast? Yes. But she doesn't bother me enough to mind.

Besides he knew her since they were young. They had an emotional connection. So it makes sense that he might overlook that she isn't very hot Wayne has had dozens if not hundreds of super hot girls. This one was different to him.

Cp i think you mean the following not knowing

I've seen all of his films and for me, Memento is the best, the Batmans next, then The Prestige and then Inception... Following and Insomnia bring up the rear.

That top 5 is so freaking fantastic.

I've seen all of his films and for me, Memento is the best, the Batmans next, then The Prestige and then Inception... Following and Insomnia bring up the rear.

That top 5 is so freaking fantastic.

Originally Posted by CP1708

I cringed, literally shifted in my seat I swear on my life, when Joker says "well hello beautiful", and he was talkin to Rachel. 
indifferent.gif

Why do you think he won the Oscar?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I cringed, literally shifted in my seat I swear on my life, when Joker says "well hello beautiful", and he was talkin to Rachel. 
indifferent.gif

Why do you think he won the Oscar?
laugh.gif

Do I even need to say anything........?

Towards the end of our conversation I asked Johnston if his former boss and mentor, George Lucas, had seen the Captain America. The director gave us this somewhat surprising and thoroughly intriguing response:
“You know if he wants to see it, I would show it to him. I’m trying to get George to make a feature based on Boba Fett.

Do I even need to say anything........?

Towards the end of our conversation I asked Johnston if his former boss and mentor, George Lucas, had seen the Captain America. The director gave us this somewhat surprising and thoroughly intriguing response:
“You know if he wants to see it, I would show it to him. I’m trying to get George to make a feature based on Boba Fett.

Just saw Thor.....it was alright...seemed like a little bit of a cluster %#%@ at the end with all the bridges and @#*% 
laugh.gif

Just saw Thor.....it was alright...seemed like a little bit of a cluster %#%@ at the end with all the bridges and @#*% 
laugh.gif

From the GL thread.
Originally Posted by MrONegative

[h1]Why Warner Bros Is Saying They’re Making A GREEN LANTERN Sequel[/h1]
By Devin Faraci | June 26, 2011 |

glbanner-568x243.jpg

I think Green Lantern will end up being a bona fide bomb. It has a 200 million dollar production budget and a 100 million dollar advertising budget. It’s at an anemic 89 million domestic, with a second week plummet of 65%, high even by the usual high standards of blockbuster second week drops. It’s sputtering around overseas. It may crawl towards 180 global, but that’s still well below the budget. And on top of that all, it seems like people don’t particularly like the movie.

And yet Warner Bros is going ahead with a sequel, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Why?

There are a couple of reasons, some of which are real and some of which are posturing. The studio doesn’t want to admit defeat on the movie, because that will hurt the film in future weeks and on home video. By claiming they have a sequel coming down the pike it looks like confidence on the studio’s front, and this could interest ticket buyers. “There’s going to be a second one? Maybe I should see it!

From the GL thread.
Originally Posted by MrONegative

[h1]Why Warner Bros Is Saying They’re Making A GREEN LANTERN Sequel[/h1]
By Devin Faraci | June 26, 2011 |

glbanner-568x243.jpg

I think Green Lantern will end up being a bona fide bomb. It has a 200 million dollar production budget and a 100 million dollar advertising budget. It’s at an anemic 89 million domestic, with a second week plummet of 65%, high even by the usual high standards of blockbuster second week drops. It’s sputtering around overseas. It may crawl towards 180 global, but that’s still well below the budget. And on top of that all, it seems like people don’t particularly like the movie.

And yet Warner Bros is going ahead with a sequel, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Why?

There are a couple of reasons, some of which are real and some of which are posturing. The studio doesn’t want to admit defeat on the movie, because that will hurt the film in future weeks and on home video. By claiming they have a sequel coming down the pike it looks like confidence on the studio’s front, and this could interest ticket buyers. “There’s going to be a second one? Maybe I should see it!

Back
Top Bottom