Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I still can't compare Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. TDK is better in terms of scope and scale, but I love how Nolan interpreted Bruce's origin story. In many ways I have to say I like Begins better because of all the comic book references to Year One (my favorite Batman graphic novel). Then again Heath's performance was just phenomenal.
I just hope that TDKR is at least somewhere between the two in terms of epic-ness.

I've been hearing of an AD movie for too long... when it's official and they have a release date, I'll get excited.

I've been hearing of an AD movie for too long... when it's official and they have a release date, I'll get excited.

that would be amazing but there is no way. i repeat noooooo way, that the studio lets that happen.

unless nolan comes back for a 4th.....

that would be amazing but there is no way. i repeat noooooo way, that the studio lets that happen.

unless nolan comes back for a 4th.....

Dude, it wont 
laugh.gif
This is still Hollywood. And one of the biggest movies of all time. OF ALL TIME. Batman's gonna win. Probably with putting Bane in Arkham.

Or maybe Batman goes off the deep end and kills Bane, but since he's not a cop he ends up prosecuted for murder and ends up in Arkham himself, curled up in a corner of a padded room with a broken mind from his Batman exploits. That'd be nuts.

Dude, it wont 
laugh.gif
This is still Hollywood. And one of the biggest movies of all time. OF ALL TIME. Batman's gonna win. Probably with putting Bane in Arkham.

Or maybe Batman goes off the deep end and kills Bane, but since he's not a cop he ends up prosecuted for murder and ends up in Arkham himself, curled up in a corner of a padded room with a broken mind from his Batman exploits. That'd be nuts.

If Batman's back isn't broken, I'm going to punch a hole in the wall.

But that scene in the hospital with Gordon talking to what sounds like Bruce had my mind working... Maybe Bane attacks them and exposes Bruce to Gordon, thus them talking about Batman coming back in the hospital.. I could get behind that.

If Batman's back isn't broken, I'm going to punch a hole in the wall.

But that scene in the hospital with Gordon talking to what sounds like Bruce had my mind working... Maybe Bane attacks them and exposes Bruce to Gordon, thus them talking about Batman coming back in the hospital.. I could get behind that.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Dude, it wont 
laugh.gif

That'd I watch.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Dude, it wont 
laugh.gif

That'd I watch.

Everyone would watch
pimp.gif
Frank if you ever write a script lemme throw some ideas your way
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Watching the Usual Suspects right now for like the 5th time. Such a great movie. What happened to Spacey? Why'd he suddenly stop making classics? He went on a great run the 90's and capped it with one of the best movies of that decade, and now the best movie he's been in in the past 10 years or so was Moon. And he wasnt even the star. And it was only his voice. Did he get bored with taking great scripts or something?

Everyone would watch
pimp.gif
Frank if you ever write a script lemme throw some ideas your way
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Watching the Usual Suspects right now for like the 5th time. Such a great movie. What happened to Spacey? Why'd he suddenly stop making classics? He went on a great run the 90's and capped it with one of the best movies of that decade, and now the best movie he's been in in the past 10 years or so was Moon. And he wasnt even the star. And it was only his voice. Did he get bored with taking great scripts or something?

I started putting my story for a script together last week, even ran it by Prime, got his approval. I'm sending to a couple of you when I get it organized. See what can be done with it.

I started putting my story for a script together last week, even ran it by Prime, got his approval. I'm sending to a couple of you when I get it organized. See what can be done with it.

i'm surprisingly excited about the ne wplanet of the apes. think I may even pay to see it.

i'm surprisingly excited about the ne wplanet of the apes. think I may even pay to see it.

Back
Top Bottom