Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

First time tonight

1699678758087.jpeg

You’re fired!

Last edited:
I'm going through a Sopranos rewatch right now and just hit that episode a couple days ago. The show just completely abandoned this, pretended like they didn't have a soldier domin up some security guard at 4am. 😂

My first watch, I’ll give my full review when I’m done.

But that was a scene!

The Killer was solid but not as magical as John Wick.

Fassbender 100% scenes? :wow:
First 10 min is just him talking to us. :lol:

It def kept my attention and edge of seated me quite a bit.

I wonder about the logistics of building a life like that. Half dozen storage units, ton of guns/ammo in each, fake ID's, bags of cash, license plates, automatic payments over years......

Certainly executed (eh, get it? Eh, eh...) the film well. Interesting for sure, but not enough characters outside Fassbender to be a solid well rounded film.

6/8

I hope the movie is better than the font

Indeed.

I was expecting a horror movie, but what I got was a classic cat-and-mouse game between Kirk Douglas and John Cassavetes.

The psychic kid being used as a military weapon trope was heavy in this time period...I've seen about five in the last year or so, and I'm sure there are more. I guess if you wait long enough for people to forget you can bite anything :lol: RE: Stranger Things

Back
Top Bottom