Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

just started the first episode of The Americans. pretty interesting and entertaining.

1700670161906.jpeg

The Americans is one of the better shows of the last few years.

So great that I am willing to forgive the 2nd to last season (?) Whichever one focused on the Indian guy. That season was hecka trash :lol:

Continuing the war movie theme this month and knocked this out today
1700680804639.jpeg

I know very little war history but supposedly this was pretty accurate and they used a ton of actual footage. The strategic lead up to the battle was pretty interesting to me

Think it’s interesting the movies they pick for Jerry to own for the show, got a zoom-in during The Frogger episode.

IMG_1811.jpeg

IMG_1809.jpeg

I see:

Arachnophobia
Wired
Tetris
Child’s Play 2
Against All Odds
Goodfellas
Back To The Future III
The Hunt for Red October
The Crying Game
World Cup on Nickolodeon?
Pretty Woman
True Colors

Can’t make out any of the others.

Scream franchise might be dunzo unless they bring Neve Campbell byke

Ya C CP1708 thoughts on her being dropped and her importance/no thoughts wanted on Israel-Palestine :lol:

I figured Jenna Ortega was done anyway, she was booked for that last one before Wednesday came out.

It's a catastrophe :frown:

They survived 6 in a fantastic way, and completely destroyed their build up now for 7. Who knows if it even gets made now.

I'm extremely bummed. I hope they somehow find a way to get right and bring some folks back but damage may be done. :smh:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT​

Harvey Birdman is among the elite Adult Swim shows and gets no love :smh: Speaking of, been rewatching Venture Bros and same situation there.
That's the golden age man. #U washed.
Frisky dingo, spaceghost, aquateen, boondocks, bojack, even squidbillies..
everything on Shuffle lol.

Finished my rewatch of The Sopranos today. I totally didn't remember how it ended when I saw it upon it's first airing. I just remember seeing the finale and going '... that's it?'

So now that I've seen it again, do you all remember the final scene? Tony, Carmela, & AJ Soprano eating at a Waffle House type spot as Don't Stop Believing plays, shady dude goes to the bathroom, Meadow walks in, Tony looks up and the screen fades to black. Are we supposed to assume Tony's death? I've heard so much talk over the years about Tony dying but we don't actually see that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT​

That's the golden age man. #U washed.
Frisky dingo, spaceghost, aquateen, boondocks, bojack, even squidbillies..
everything on Shuffle lol.
Only nitpick is Bojack being a Netflix show that utterly destroyed me and had me dying of depression. The other shows had me dying laughing. Except Squidbillies cause i never gave that a shot. Everything else + Metalocalypse and I'm sure a few others, were so so so good.

Back
Top Bottom