Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I feel like they should wait another five years. Jurassic World was really good, but Fallen Kingdom and Dominion were trash.
Yeah. He liked dominion bc of some cool dino scenes, but it wasn't good. Fallen Kingdom was straight trash... except for when they left my boy brachiosaurus on the island and dipped without him :frown: :lol:

Oh yea.
Its going down.
IMG_9990.png

Mean Girls........well.......reminded me of Predator.

Sequel, requel, prequel, spin-off, whatevs, if I wanna see anything Predator, I simply watch OG. This is what Tina did. It was bold. It was unique attempt at rehashing something.......differently. If I want to see a Mean Girls film, OG is it. That film, like Predator, is too perfect. There were things I liked, I was impressed by some of the lyrics, couple solid performances, but I spent every second thinking about the original. 5/8

Mean Girls........well.......reminded me of Predator.

Sequel, requel, prequel, spin-off, whatevs, if I wanna see anything Predator, I simply watch OG. This is what Tina did. It was bold. It was unique attempt at rehashing something.......differently. If I want to see a Mean Girls film, OG is it. That film, like Predator, is too perfect. There were things I liked, I was impressed by some of the lyrics, couple solid performances, but I spent every second thinking about the original. 5/8
I actually thought Prey is right up there with the original Predator.

I fell asleep w/ 1hr30 left in KillersMoon.
Very heartbreaking.
Stomach turning.
Really wish this was FICTION piece.
Touching on the Black Wall Street or TULSA Race Massacre was pouring Gas on an already lit fire.
What an embarrassment all around.
I'm almost 50yo and I had NEVER heard of Black Wallstreet until about 10yrs ago.
Nevers Flowers Moon until this FILM.
So easy to delete HISTORY because we are too lazy to know where we came from.
It might be a few days before I can finish the FILM to be honest.
Can't fathom the ending.

Powerful monologue aside, how did America Ferrara get a nomination for best supporting actress in Barbie but not Margot for leading actress??
Thank you. Ferrara was fine and played her role, but i wasn't necessarily impressed. Margot killed it.

Back
Top Bottom