Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Would also highly recommend Starship Troopers.

I was an early teen when I saw Escape From L.A. and remember enjoying it. Memorable scenes were the basketball one of course, them surfing that massive wave and Buscemi's one liners from time to time. At that age you don't think of things being ridiculous and just kind of go with it.

I wouldn't call Leo not being nominated a miss at all. His performance was decent but in no way oscar worthy.
Yeah, it was ok. Nothing special. I read the part was originally for todd the breaking bad guy but leo wanted the role.

First two episodes of Master of the Air on Apple TV+ premiere Friday :pimp:, didn’t realize our boy Barry Keoghan is listed as fourth lead darthska darthska

I'm sure it's his decision if he'll come back full time or not, but good luck to whoever follows him that isn't Trevor.
Yeah it made me realize how desperate Comedy Central must be.

I really haven’t watched the show since they’ve been doing rotating hosts heavy cuz they even bringing ppl back that have already done it.

Doesn’t seem to be a good fit out there.

Also shines a different light on how they nailed it with Trevor after Jon left.

IMG_4058.jpeg

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford its time

All I know is that if I EVER get married I’m marrying a Woman like Mrs Oppenheimer. Didn’t hurt that Blunt played the character.

Old Oppy, Einstein spit that game to him didn’t he…..
****ing POLITICS man. Bastards are vicious when it comes to Matters of National Security. Wipe every church in the Entire Country of the entire front pews if it met goals. You get a bullet, you get a bullet, you get a suicide note, you get a bullet… we some true Gangsters.

All I know is that if I EVER get married I’m marrying a Woman like Mrs Oppenheimer. Didn’t hurt that Blunt played the character.

Old Oppy, Einstein spit that game to him didn’t he…..
****ing POLITICS man. Bastards are vicious when it comes to Matters of National Security. Wipe every church in the Entire Country of the entire front pews if it met goals. You get a bullet, you get a bullet, you get a suicide note, you get a bullet… we some true Gangsters.
Such a great movie.

Back
Top Bottom