Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Screenshot_20240202_010104_JustWatch.jpg

If that's not the Quentinest movie i've ever heard of...

No, he's the only director. You're thinking of Four Rooms.

Death Proof was a double with Robert Rodriguez's Planet Terror. (And Roth the faux previews including Machete)

Death Proof is not as highly thought of but it is one of thee most creative things I've ever seen a director do.....restart an hour and a half movie 45 minutes in. :nerd:
100% he directed one of the rooms, that is what I’m thinking of.

I will only surrender if I get to see an extended 3-hour cut of both Kill Bills.

True Romance is awesome. Scott did a damn good job, but I feel like if it had Qs touch, with the quick edits, some more comedic/ cool dialogue, and the dope music choices he has and it would be one of Qs top 3 films.

Also ain’t the kill bills say like the 4th and 5th by Q?

I can hear this gif :lol:
True Romance is awesome. Scott did a damn good job, but I feel like if it had Qs touch, with the quick edits, some more comedic/ cool dialogue, and the dope music choices he has and it would be one of Qs top 3 films.

Also ain’t the kill bills say like the 4th and 5th by Q?

Maaaaan Natural Born Killers also. I still love that film, but my boy Oliver Stone fumbled a very good QT screenplay. Handed to him on a platter and couldn’t do it the justice it deserved.

So glad I watched all the Rocky’s for the first time in the last year. He is a legend and those movies are his summit, even though as a kid I first ever saw him in Happy Gilmore. :lol:

The Ministry of Ungentlemany Warfare trailer looks like what Argylle should be.

Back
Top Bottom