Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Donowitz: Who TF is Dcik?
Blitzer: You want me to suck his Dcik?
😂😂😂😂

This Score is, lol man it’s weird….it’s like some Rom Com basics with the toodle loo toodle loo in the backdrop of so many Heavy Dialogue scenes.

The cast is crazy though C CP1708
I’m on my 3rd watch and I still have YET to see Val Kilmer??????? I am trying to keep from looking it up, but I don’t think I’ll make it back to the HOTEL shootout w/out looking it up.

Last edited:

Liam
Joffrey
Kerrybae

IN

Another reason black ppl should not live in the woods

Sci-fi, Danielle, Aldis, and his brother?

IN

Last edited:
Recent discussion made me realize I hadn't seen this:
20240202_204158.jpg

So here we are.

Donald Glover is a pretty special kind of interesting I will say that.
There’s so much content. So much.
Episode 1 down. This is once again a very clever piece of work Glover is involved in.

Argyle was decent, but not quite the high level that Kingsman was.

I appreciated the attempt, and Vaughn claims it was his ode to 80's action flicks, but he went a little extra when I didn't think he had to. The dancing with smoke and oil skating was kinda too much in an otherwise fun twist in spy life.

Loved the cast, even the Dua Lipa scenes were interesting enough for me to want more from her, but kinda felt like they misused Cavill. Man From Uncle Cavill in this would have been perfect, they went more Jim Carrey Cavill and I was a lil bummed about it.

The after credit :pimp: :pimp:

5.5/8

You weren't impressed? Really probably the rarest film you've ever seen, no credit for that?
Bruh. 🤦🏻‍♂️😂
"I was not impressed with this movie at all" and "Of this guy's 10 movies, this was the worst" are 2 very, VERY different things, and I clearly said the latter.
It's not that I wasn't impressed with the movie at all; it's that I wasn't as impressed with it as I am the other 9.
Also every movie is the rarest movie ever. 🤣

Reason I asked about rare or what not.....

I've tried very hard to think of a director that starts their movie, introduces their characters, backstory, witty dialogue/banter, motivations, keeps you intrigued, wondering what's next, halfway thru the film and then *record scratches* kills literally every character, and starts the movie over again, completely new/different cast........ :nerd:

I could not find a single one.

Until Death Proof.

He quite literally filmed TWO movies in an hour and a half. Not a 3-4 hour movie, he filmed two movies in roughly 45 minutes each. 4 female leads, killed, 4 diff female leads, the heroine's of their story this time.

I feel like that's absurdly rare. And impressive as ****.

Man Q really knows how to get the best from his actors. Watching Death Proof as well. The diner scene with the 2nd girl crew talking is just dope. Tracie really shines, she funny af :lol:
“If I’m getting raped i don’t want to give him a skin rash” :lol:
“People who have knives get shot”
She had answers for everything.

Also Abernathy is a dope name :pimp:

The Ministry of Ungentlemany Warfare trailer looks like what Argylle should be.
Is cavill in it too? I’m seeing argylle tomorrow. I’m pretty sure it’ll be bad. Last matthew vaughn I liked was the first kingsman movie.

On the discussion of tarantino, I still haven’t seen once upon a time in hollywood. I have seen most people say he disrespected Da Gawd Bruce Lee in the movie and I know Bruce’s daughter doesn’t like it.

On the discussion of tarantino, I still haven’t seen once upon a time in hollywood. I have seen most people say he disrespected Da Gawd Bruce Lee in the movie and I know Bruce’s daughter doesn’t like it.

That’s a great scene though. Don’t know how true it is but it’s entertaining.

You should watch it. It's funny as hell. On a hindsight it's a parody and from a viewers point of view, there could be some truth on how movie stars are treated.

Back
Top Bottom