Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Saw American Fiction, good dialogue. Sharp satire. good family drama. 4/5

it really illustrates why im so skeptical of the way many progressives in media deal with racism/diversity.

so many diversity conscious initiative and it doesn't seem to benefit anyone other than a small group of very educated black people and the white owned companies they work for.

it's often patronizing, reductive and ultimately produces bad art.
Anyone know if it’s available to rent somewhere? I saw it’s on Amazon to buy for $19.99.

Inside man was 18 years ago?!!!
IMG_3465.gif

Jordi Molla and Travis Scott is certainly a pairing. I don't think I'll be able to watch more than 5 minutes before my retinas burn out.

Period blood kiss. All I think when I see him. 👀😬
You're ruining my favorite actor. You've already tried to ruin my other favorite Leo and his majesties on a ship he basically lifted up, not physically.

Not a ACTION FLICK romance but, never have I seen such off the wall surprise the **** out of me chemistry than between Seth and Charlize in LONG SHOT.

That **** blew my mind.
Mad believable.

I've seen Out Cold a good 5+ times. Really enjoyable comedy and takes you back to that early 00s time period. Now I'm gonna have that damn Weezer song in my head again haha.

Also Zach went from a that guy until The Hangover essentially.

Back
Top Bottom