Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

r5rnj9r5p5hc1.webp

Went and watched Argylle last night. First half of the movie was okay, but turned into *** the last half.

Probably the funniest thing on this website over the last couple years is Titanic randomly being mentioned every couple days for 6 months straight. Just got mentioned one day and went on a Modern Warfare kill streak just out of the blue :lol:
Titanic is on the Paramount TV channel tonight for those wondering. I’m here to guide.
My wife suggested we throw out or box up all of my blu ray/4k cases and put the discs in a storage folder so we can save room in our bonus room....don't think I can do it :lol:
The physical media conundrum, I want to watch a movie whenever I want but where to store them!? And you can’t put them in storage boxes in the caverns of your basement because then you don’t know where they are, unless C CP1708 excels you an amazing, categorical list of your own movies and which storage bin they’re in.
I like this movie series, but the creatures winning is ridiculous and hard to ignore.
I’m excited to see Joseph Quinn in it after his Eddie character in Stranger Things.

I have a spreadsheet that keeps track of what I have, yes, (and how much I paid) but I do not break them down by sub genre or actors or anything like that.

I do that in my head. :lol:

FYI: Christopher Nolan is the only guest on Colbert tonight. I watched when Scorsese was the only guest a few weeks ago on the show and he had like five segments so I expect the same.

Wasn't there an episode of cribs years back where someone had a theater room and the screen had all these movie posters you could scroll through? I always thought uploading your collection someplace and then being able to watch movies on demand by selecting them that way would be amazing.

Wasn't there an episode of cribs years back where someone had a theater room and the screen had all these movie posters you could scroll through? I always thought uploading your collection someplace and then being able to watch movies on demand by selecting them that way would be amazing.

are you not literally describing a streaming service 😂

Just saw John Stamos brought in by Matthew Perry to be Monica's sperm donor. I've seen his interviews about Saget and he is such a good dude.

STAMOS no Step Bros is going to be revered after his death and I want to be the first to take a stand.

are you not literally describing a streaming service 😂
I think this was either before Netflix streaming or shortly after it started. Moreso meant you could upload your entire collection of DVDs to something like a media library and browse through to watch. This way you wouldn't need all your discs in cases on the shelf. Not as cool obviously but great way to save space.

Moreso meant you could upload your entire collection of DVDs to something like a media library and browse through to watch. This way you wouldn't need all your discs in cases on the shelf. Not as cool obviously but great way to save space.
Yeah this should be a thing. Movies anywhere is too late to the game, I got DVDs and Blus going back 15-20 years

Now that we’re talking about it, it seems pretty clear streamers would be against it with how many of these movies bounce around streaming services. Unfortunately.

I think this was either before Netflix streaming or shortly after it started. Moreso meant you could upload your entire collection of DVDs to something like a media library and browse through to watch. This way you wouldn't need all your discs in cases on the shelf. Not as cool obviously but great way to save space.
I believe you’re describing a plex server

Saw American Fiction, good dialogue. Sharp satire. good family drama. 4/5

it really illustrates why im so skeptical of the way many progressives in media deal with racism/diversity.

so many diversity conscious initiative and it doesn't seem to benefit anyone other than a small group of very educated black people and the white owned companies they work for.

it's often patronizing, reductive and ultimately produces bad art.

Back
Top Bottom