Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Dune 2 was fantastic.
Did they not show previews prior? got there 10m after showtime and the film had started

“A newly filed copyright registration, however, provides insight into which characters will be in the movie. According to the U.S. Copyright Office, the Deadpool and Wolverine cast will feature Deadpool, Wolverine, Morena Baccarin's Vanessa, Jennifer Garner's Elektra, and, most interestingly, Emma Corrin's notorious Cassandra Nova. As a villain known for her hatred of the X-Men, Nova is a natural fit to be the movie's main villain.”

Currently

First

And I just watched the trailer that was before Grindhouse :lol:

IMG_3378.jpeg

Larry David just a blessing to all.
So Season 4 ep 5 CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM-CAR POOL LANE

LARRY goes to the Dodger game and picks up a prostitute on the way. Because that episode a man was cleared of murder. Footage proving this Man was there during the time the murder was committed was footage HBO provided.

If this one strange thing never registers To the accused(that film crews were there at the game) then he would be f’ed

This is the story of that happenstance

IMG_1564.png

Sydney Sweeney being on season 1 of White Lotus is strange because she blew up after in the next season I think of Euphoria. Steve Zahn was her dad in White Lotus :lol:

Here is her first appearance in a movie in 2009, where she dies under the most curious circumstances

The Sandler spaceman movie is absolute trash so far. Knew nothing going in. I don’t think I’m gonna finish it. The premise is pretty dumb so far. And could have used ANY plot besides space and there would be no difference.

Has anyone read the book it’s based on? This feels like a dumb short story so far. Why waste money on Sandler and expensive space graphics when the story is wack?

The Sandler spaceman movie is absolute trash so far. Knew nothing going in. I don’t think I’m gonna finish it. The premise is pretty dumb so far. And could have used ANY plot besides space and there would be no difference.

Has anyone read the book it’s based on? This feels like a dumb short story so far. Why waste money on Sandler and expensive space graphics when the story is wack?
Lol it’s slow, second half is better, this movie is just a Sandler emotional dive, but if you don’t like it then stop. Idk why it had to be a spider but it’s voiced by Paul Dano :lol:

Lol it’s slow, second half is better, this movie is just a Sandler emotional dive, but if you don’t like it then stop. Idk why it had to be a spider but it’s voiced by Paul Dano :lol:

Man I hate spiders more than anything in this world too :lol:

I thought the spider sounded similar to riddler lol

I liked the movie because of the insecure Sandler performance, hadn’t seen it. It put his career going forward into perspective for me.

The Mulligan stuff is completely terrible, useless except for the crux / Sandler’s change as the movie goes on. Other than that the movie is flawed but just what Sandler did was worth it for me.

Colin Jost is the best person on SNL, followed by Longbottom, then Keenan.

Back
Top Bottom