Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I see both sides and it depends on how you define “movie star”. If a “movie star” is someone who basically guarantees people will come out to see a movie just because his/her name is attached, Clooney probably isn’t that at this point.

There’s very few people who are - Tom Cruise, Leo and probably Keanu due to the Wick films.

You gotta be fairly active too. Tom doing wild stuff at the Olympics and Will is all over social media in addition to the movies.

Old heads like Clooney and Seinfeld realizing you can't just pop-up after not being around so long.

1723559190389.gif
Is that...

#stopit5

You gotta be fairly active too. Tom doing wild stuff at the Olympics and Will is all over social media in addition to the movies.

Old heads like Clooney and Seinfeld realizing you can't just pop-up after not being around so long.

As a book I once read said “You don’t stop running because you get old - you get old because you stop running”.

The Alien: Romulus reviews I’m reading tonight are extremely positive.

Curious to see what this twist is in the third act everyone is talking about. I know it's a standalone, but it takes place between Alien and Aliens, so there must be a tie-in somehow.

“Ay. Hey guys! Cheer up! Things could get worse. 🎵 Ain’t got no water anywhere, food’s bad, so’s the air. Got no resources, in a great big stupor! All because of the evil King Koopa.” 🎵

1723653547466.gif

First time the other day. Better than I expected. Early 2000's was a rough stretch for the horror genre. This one wasn't bad.

MV5BMTIzMjYwNTU4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjk0OTgzMQ@@._V1_.jpg

Today. Autumn loading…

1723653780336.jpeg
Your frequent postings of these older movies has definitely piqued my curiosity and let me know that I am SEVERELY lacking.
How do you come across them? I probably can't even name a dozen movies before 1970. 👀😬🤦🏻‍♂️
I still have The Jazz Singer queued up from a recent post of yours.

Back
Top Bottom