Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

It doesn’t seem to be too far from the truth. In the film they use pills to enhance ability. The Doctor points out that genetically interfering gives them a mapping codec that will allow them to control patients. There is a podcaster or YouTuber named Shawn Ryan. Dude is an ex Navy Seal and typically will interview ex marines specifically from the Seal Group. Hearing some of the instances these guys describe from Off Planet contracts to having additional consciousness added to their thoughts. He interviews the guy who started Blackwater, another who was a Scientist at a secret Base in Antarctica, hearing them speak about the weaponry and ability the Military has. One guest said if we have the technology in our hands this very day and it’s the very first time we have it to use, it’s 50year old tech. That’s how far ahead they are.The guest that really perked my ears was talking about how several of the ex Seals have been institutionalized or treated claiming they are hearing voices in their head. Made me think of the Manchurian stuff but nonetheless said, they have the ability to change or influence your thoughts. Gave an example of you coming to a four way stop and your inner voice saying “should I go left or right and they have the ability to add a voice telling to go straight”

That NAZI rabbit hole is one I wish I would have steered from. Deepstate altogether even.

The scene where the Scientist goes zombie like and kills the whole room before offing himself. She says it wasn’t like him and that she thought they made him do that. They are in the process of wiping out the Outcome team in it’s entirety, of course they made him do it.

The NAZI research is what led me to the Seal Page from jump. The NAZI NEXT Door. Had to read it twice. From there I somehow found this Ex Seal YouTuber Podcaster.
The stories on his platform are right out of Hollywood, or vice versa more like.
…but it started with a film called, Everything is a Rich White Mans Trick. This film led me to chasing 4 books, and I don’t even read. 3 of them I blew through but it’s heartbreaking the way it ties into US History and our involvement. Not even sure I can separate the two anymore. From there it sent me to Blackwater origins because I didn’t know what it was, so forth and so on. Just so happened to tie in to the Legacy film today, those stories did. It doesn’t seem to be too far from the truth is definitely my opinion. Nothing I can say different to make it fact at this point, or word it much different than that.

I loved the series The HUNTERS on AMAZON, that was until the reveal at the end, again **** was heart breaking and that was like 4years ago. I couldn’t even start the Season2. Great Series though. Come to find out The NAZIS Next Door was based on that SERIES. Have you seen that, darthska darthska

All I could think about when watching the Nazi portion of Everything is a Rich White Mans Trick was that series the HUNTERS, I’m like damn they were telling the truth? I didn’t even know the book was tied to HUNTERS, just turned out that way and then I knew, **** was the truth. F%^k me running

Anyone else cop this? I saw an ad for it prior to my latest theater experience and I’ve been curious
AMC-Theatres-Microwave-Popcorn-6ct-Extra-Butter_7ae8974f-b98f-4bd6-8f46-7bf7be0c8210.0d86d127e1e45f90acd4c79b2b11fe55.jpeg

Anyone else cop this? I saw an ad for it prior to my latest theater experience and I’ve been curious
AMC-Theatres-Microwave-Popcorn-6ct-Extra-Butter_7ae8974f-b98f-4bd6-8f46-7bf7be0c8210.0d86d127e1e45f90acd4c79b2b11fe55.jpeg
AMC popcorn sucks. I just get it solely for nostalgia's sake.

Pop Secret is by far the best microwave popcorn, IMO.

On an unrelated note, I'm trying to remember a movie about a couple on a trip and they end up having a big fight. They might've stayed in a hostel, they might've played a "patty cake"-like hand game, and they're might've been gorillas. I don't know.

I just remembered that it sucked major balls and it was recommended by an NTer. It wasn't a big budget movie, and it didn't have a major theatrical release (that I know of).

Knocked out the first 2 episodes of the new season of The Umbrella Academy.
For the foreseeable future, I'm just going to assume that every new project has alternate timelines.
#toomuch

😬😬😬😬
I frequently caution my son "Be careful asking questions when you're not ready for every answer."
I'm not sure I'm sold on it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In that film, one of the key plot points/dialogue is father/son dynamics.

It's not a must watch.

But it's a fun watch.

I gave it a 6.5 or 7/8 if I remember right.

Back
Top Bottom