Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Drop it in a spoiler, probably won't get to it.

So ultimately ended up being the Academy's fault the entire time that these apocalypses were happening. The Marigold that was introduced when they were both that gave them powers basically created an infinite number of timelines with it being an unnatural substance/element that was introduced to the universe. So only way for them to stop the apocalypses was for all of them to die and it to be wiped from existence. Very lazy in my opinion and basically made the show useless.

Also Five and Diego's wife ended up getting lost in time trying to fix stuff before that happened and ended up falling in love and Ben merged with this other chick that basically was the cause of why he died in the first place as some giant goo-squid monster. It ends basically with the Ben monster absorbing the rest of the fam to rid everyone from existence to have one pure timeline, but also somehow their kids and stuff survived even though they technically never existed. It was a cluster.

IMG_5211.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom