Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Gosling's appeal is anybody with eyes :lol: The man became a hero to every socially awkward/potential incel millenial with Drive. When Stupid Crazy Love came out I saw an overnight shift in 50% of guys on my college campus tried to step up their fashion game. Bespoke suits and chelsea boots to an 8am FIN301 course is nasty work.

Glen is absolutely on his way to taking the throne but Gosling has staying power for decades, for men and women.
Yikes. Those guys sound like some textbook douchebags

Yikes. Those guys sound like some textbook douchebags

IMG_5100.gif

“Would they give you a medal, Clarice, do you think? Would you have it professionally framed and hang it on your wall to look at and remind you of your courage and incorruptibility? All you would need for that, Clarice, is a mirror”

Watching Girl You Know it's True. Not the best biopic, but hell of a tragedy still. One great thing I learned is that the Band Farian stole from, Numarx, learned about the music business and got their royalties from the song Girl You Know it's True. From that experience they became rich and became music execs, including one Kevin Liles.

And they had bangers.

Last edited:
Continuing on the Alien franchise in the chronological order. First time
1724820068416.jpeg

I LOVED THIS. I have seen Alien a few times before and it’s next in the timeline but this is easily my 2nd fave of the Alien movies so far.

1. Alien
2. Alien: Covenant
3. Prometheus
4. AvP
5. AvP: Requiem

David has to be an all-time villain right? The android creator of the Aliens is pretty unassailable.

Continuing on the Alien franchise in the chronological order. First time
1724820068416.jpeg

I LOVED THIS. I have seen Alien a few times before and it’s next in the timeline but this is easily my 2nd fave of the Alien movies so far.

1. Alien
2. Alien: Covenant
3. Prometheus
4. AvP
5. AvP: Requiem

David has to be an all-time villain right? The android creator of the Aliens is pretty unassailable.

??????

Five films, but I don't see Aliens on the list......?

Clear and Present Danger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Easily. Both entertaining as hell, though. There was an era of "every man" pseudo-action thrillers in the '90s that were awesome. "Absolute Power", "In The Line of Fire", "The Jackal", etc. I'll even throw "Sneakers" in there as a techno-thriller.

Before I started this journey, the only movie I had seen from the Alien franchise was the original movie. My list only ranks what I’ve seen so far from the franchise

That's crazy talk skipping that one though. The sequels/prequels have their issues - but there is very little criticism of the first 2, even though they are quite different movies they are both fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom