Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

groundhog-day.jpg

Speaking of Bill. They had a discussion of who had the BEST career post-SNL on sports radio today. The 4 hosts all picked different. Once I looked up some of the cast members, it actually turns into. Pretty tough call.

The 4 members picked were: Bill Murray, Will Farrell, RDJ, and Chris Rock. Again, this is POST Saturday night live, not what they did while on the show.

Who would your pick be of ANY former cast members?

The Prestige
The Social Network
Se7en
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
The Game
Panic Room
Alien 3

The Killer

Benjamin Button

Speaking of Bill. They had a discussion of who had the BEST career post-SNL on sports radio today. The 4 hosts all picked different. Once I looked up some of the cast members, it actually turns into. Pretty tough call.

The 4 members picked were: Bill Murray, Will Farrell, RDJ, and Chris Rock. Again, this is POST Saturday night live, not what they did while on the show.

Even with few of his early hit movies happening during his SNL stint, I think you can still argue for Eddie Murphy having the best post-SNL career. Bunch of big box office movies, an Oscar nom and Golden Globe win for Dreamgirls.

I have to give Sandler some love here too, even though he gets the most crap about the quality of his movies. But earning the power to make whatever the hell you want, as he has, is a pretty big W in my book.

Murphy or Sandler.
The Prestige
The Social Network
Se7en
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
The Game
Panic Room
Alien 3

The Killer

Benjamin Button
The Prestige was Nolan though. :lol:

Anybody on here **** with Ferry? That joint tough.

I’m still waiting for Season 3 of Snabba Cash, and Season 2 of Zero Zero Zero. Love them shows

Only seen ZeroZeroZero and it's great. Need to peep the others

I keep telling ppl about Ferry man! It’s dope and got some humor to it. Snabba cash is up there for me.

Hell of a ******* show. On a lot of levels. Didn’t think I’d enjoy it as much as I did. But found it to be on par with Top Boy in some senses

My favorite finchers (one of the GOATS)

1.Gone Girl
2.Zodiac
3.Fight Club
4.The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
5. Se7en
6. The Killer
7. The Social Network
8. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
9. The Game

10. Panic Room
11. Alien 3

Pretty much loved/liked everything he's done, maybe Panic Room I wasn't too hot on but it has been awhile since I seen it and I do remember their being very good parts. Same with Alien 3, didn't love it but it has been awhile.

I've yet to see Mank (lack of netflix)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom